Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on June 30, 2011
I just wanted to recommend this book because it has literally been a lifesaver! I recently graduated from college and my new job consists of creating presentations for work and using Word and Excel frequently. From this book I not only learned how to use Microsoft Office in more depth, but also how to do the basics correctly. Here I was hitting the space button to get a picture in a certain spot! Now I am an advanced Microsoft Office user and proud to show it off!
on July 8, 2012
I teach adult education, and this book seems to hit all levels that I teach, from the novice to the more experienced MS office user. I like the exercises that are pre-formatted for ease of completion during class time. The cost is great.

The major negative for me is the size of the print in the book, It makes it hard for me to jump around in the book when answering questions because I have to strain (at times) to read.
on February 25, 2013
Went to website they no longer offer the video downloads.
I wasted my $ for this and it was advertised " Book and Video Training"
Very unhappy!!!
on May 30, 2013
I am currently using this book in a college class I am taking. I am finding very useful.

I would like to say the registration process for this book is a bit different than most books. You have to go to the first chapter to find instructions for downloading the lesson plans. The book arrived in a timely manner and in good shape. I will order other books like this in the future.
on November 25, 2015
There is no way to download training files, no way to register and they never answer the telephone.....

Without the training files this book is next to useless.
on September 23, 2014
This is my third Digital Classroom book from AGI and I must say they never disappoint. The instruction is easy to follow. These are helping me get through my Master's program.
on July 1, 2014
I needed a book for a class and found a used one. I knew it would be used and expected the worst. But it only had a signature inside the cover otherwise it was in perfect condition.
on January 25, 2016
I never received the video
on October 23, 2015
great product excellent service
on April 4, 2013
This book is great with pictures and step-by-step instructions for someone that has NEVER used any of the Microsoft apps before. But let's face it, how many people now a days have not.