- Series: Osborne Complete Reference Series
- Paperback: 800 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media; 1 edition (October 16, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0072229403
- ISBN-13: 978-0072229400
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 2.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,631,120 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003: The Complete Reference (Osborne Complete Reference Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
From the Back Cover
The Most Comprehensive Resource Available on Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003
Learn to use FrontPage to create and maintain a presence on the Web for your business, group, organization, family, or even for yourself. Discover what goes into a quality Web site, how to design one, and how to apply all the tools and components of FrontPage. This detailed guide will take you through all the steps necessary to build a Web presence from scratch or get assistance from wizards, themes, and templates. Plus, create your own Web application--from initial design to placing your content on a Web server where it can be accessed by anyone.
- Plan and construct professional Web sites--even without any programming skills
- Use templates and forms to streamline Web design and site architecture
- Automate functions with FrontPage components
- Create sophisticated sites with tables, frames, and forms
- Share data between Office applications
- Implement Internet security features to protect visitor privacy and guard your site
- Create full Web applications with Web scripting and ASP.NET
- Tie a database to a Web site and use it to make custom pages
- Publish and promote your Web site
- Get results out of this multifaceted application quickly
ABOUT THE AUTHORS:
Martin S. Matthews has more than 40 years of computing experience and has been writing books about computers for more than 20 years. Along with Erik Poulsen, he co-authored the previous three editions of this book.
Carole B. Matthews has more than 30 years of computing experience and has been writing computer books for more than 20 years. She has written books on her own and has co-authored several with Martin.
Erik B. Poulsen has contributed to or co-authored a dozen books on computers and applications. He has worked with the Internet since before the existence of the World Wide Web, and is a Webmaster and developer.
About the Author
Martin S. Matthews (Freeland, WA) has over 30 years of computing experience. Marty has also held management and executive-level positions in several companies. He has been both a company president of a 45-person firm for six years and a vice president of finance at a 500-person firm for seven years. In these positions Marty could see the need for and use of the end products of computing. Marty has been writing computer-related books for more than 15 years.
Browse award-winning titles. See more