Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 Key Card - 1PC/1User
|Price:||$136.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Rich and powerful new ways to deliver your work on your computer, Windows Mobile-based smart phone or a web browser
- Easy-to-use tools, customizable templates, color schemes, and photo-editing capabilities
- Work with people from different places at the same time with the new co-authoring experience
- More ways to access your files from almost anywhere, Office 2010 puts you in control of getting things done according to your schedule
- Simplifies your tasks and creates amazing results
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Key Card Version
About Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Cards
A Product Key Card provides another way to purchase Office with a PC. It includes a 25-character Product Key designed to activate Office software on a preloaded PC.
Product Key Card features
- Includes 25-character Product Key only, no disc.
- Designed to activate Office on 1 PC preloaded with Office 2010 suites. For a limited time, customers buying a PC without Office 2010 preloaded, can download the software at www.office.com/productkeycard.
- Licensed for 1 install on single PC only.
- License cannot be transferred to another PC.
- Download backup available at www.office.com/productkeycard.
- Customers buying a PC who need Office for new PC only; don't need to upgrade other home PCs.
- Customers buying a PC who don't require DVD media and/or are okay downloading software (if Office not preloaded).
- Customers buying a new PC (best experience if customer simply uses the Product Key to activate a PC already preloaded with Office 2010 suites)
For customers who require Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 with a license for three machines in the same household, Office may be purchased in a traditional disc version.
Capture Ideas and Set Them Apart
Find It on New Backstage View
Programs You Rely On
Included ProgramsEnjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
Looking to stay connected?
Step up to Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 and you'll get another helpful program--Outlook 2010. Now you can access projects, people and plans wherever your work takes you. Use efficient new email, calendar and social networking tools to manage your world from your PC, mobile phone or online.
Top Customer Reviews
I purchased this product for my brother, who did not need Outlook. Once installed, however, I realized that the software labels itself "Not for commercial use"--meaning, it's not licensed for use in a business, and this was going to be for use in an office. This was clearly my fault: I was only looking at the included products, and not thinking about the license terms.
No matter; I figured I would simply upgrade him to "Home and Business"--only to find that Microsoft's latest upgrade strategy is...well, there isn't one. According to Microsoft, this keeps things simpler for consumers, because apparently we were having trouble understanding the difference between "upgrade" and "full" versions. So to upgrade, you just have to buy the higher-level version at full price. For this reason, I feel Microsoft should do a little more "are you sure?" work during installation (for example, "Is this software going to be used in a business environment?" would have been a great question in my case...)
So if you're purchasing this for a business, OR you think you will need Outlook, Access or Publisher eventually, strongly consider buying either the Home and Business version (adds Outlook and business licensing) or Professional version (additionally adds Access and Publisher) instead of this one.Read more ›
The Disc version can be installed on three PC's instead of just one for the product key version.
The Disc version provides for easier emergency recovery/reinstall (no downloads) compared to the product key version.
This purchase DOES INCLUDE a full download of Microsoft Office 2010 as well as a single key code to use with the product. Something may have changed since the inaccurate comments were made, but the software CAN be downloaded directly from amazon.com immediately after purchase.
Big mistake buying this key version.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Careful! I can never depend on quality with Microsoft for Mac products. Worse never can I depend on Microsoft to support their products. Read morePublished 1 month ago by George R. Palmer
There was NO PRODUCT KEY CARD in the package that I received. I want a refund or a new product key card mailed to me.Published 1 month ago by Frances W. Bahn
I was DEPERATE to get Office 2010, after I ran over my laptop (don't ask). I absolutely hate to work with 2 different version of MSoft items between personal laptop and work... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Luvn life
Works as expected. Service was good too. As far as I can tell, this IS a genuine Microsoft key. With the key, I was able to install the product in 20 minutes on my laptop.Published 3 months ago by Dan