- Platform: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Media: Software Download
This item is currently unavailable.
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 - 3PC/1User [Download]
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
- Microsoft Office 2010 gives you powerful new tools to express your ideas, solve problems, and connect with people.
- Gather a wealth of information and resources all in one spot with OneNote 2010. Post, share and edit notes for group projects online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates.
- Pressed for time on a major assignment? Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
- Saving for retirement, changing homes, cutting expenses-all are important financial decisions. Excel 2010 offers useful direction with simple templates to help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals.
- School fundraisers and neighborhood events come together efficiently when you use Word 2010. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite others to collaborate
There is a newer version of this item:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Word 2010 and Excel 2010. PowerPoint 2010 and OneNote 2010. With Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010, you and your kids can create great schoolwork and home projects from multi-page bibliographies to multimedia presentations. Capture ideas and set them apart with video-editing features and dynamic text effects. Then easily collaborate with classmates without being face-to-face thanks to new Web Apps tools. The results go well beyond expectations with a little inspiration, a lot of creativity and Office Home and Student 2010.
With Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010, you and your kids can create great schoolwork and home projects from multi-page bibliographies to multimedia presentations. Capture ideas and set them apart with video-editing features and dynamic text effects. Then easily collaborate with classmates without being face-to-face thanks to new Web Apps tools. The results go well beyond expectations with a little inspiration, a lot of creativity and Office Home and Student 2010.This version of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 is licensed for installation on three PCs in the same household.
Capture Ideas and Set Them Apart
Find It on New Backstage View
Programs You Rely On
Included ProgramsEnjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
Saving for retirement, changing homes, cutting expenses--all are important financial decisions. Excel® 2010 offers useful direction with simple templates to help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals. Get more new tools with Excel 2010:
- Highlight data trends by creating data charts in a single cell with new Sparklines.
- Find the right data quickly with new filter enhancement in PivotTable views.
- Analyze data quickly. Highlight specific data with new and improved Conditional Formatting options.
- Display data in a dynamic and interactive way with PivotChart views.
- Spend less time sifting through data--use the new search filter to narrow down pertinent data to display.
Gather a wealth of information and resources all in one spot with OneNote 2010. Post, share and edit notes for group projects online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010:
- Use quick filing to organize notebooks, ideal when you're working on multiple projects.
- Apply styles and formatting to selected text to another paragraph with the new Format Painter.
- See results as you type with improved Search functionality and view a prioritized list of Search results.
- Easily organize and jump between your notebooks with the improved notebook Navigation Bar.
- Take notes while working in Word, PowerPoint or in Internet Explorer and automatically link them.
Looking to stay connected?
Step up to Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 and you'll get another helpful program--Outlook 2010. Now you can access projects, people and plans wherever your work takes you. Use efficient new email, calendar and social networking tools to manage your world from your PC, mobile phone or online.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I gave this 4 our of 5 stars, because there was a bit of computer knowledge involved in installing this product. I installed the 64-bit version and when I attempted to install I was advised that I had 32-bit software on my PC and I would have to delete it to install the 64-bit newly downloaded software. It was easy to find the power point 32-bit that came with my PC through control panel, but if anyone doesn't know about removing programs may want to have someone help them with this.
Downloading software is the way to go for me in all future purchases!
Used two of the three installations to install on Windows 7 32-bit and Windows 7 64-bit computers, absolutely no problems. Still have one installation left (I think). That gives me the capability to test compatibility with Office 10, but only when I get to the final stages of development. Not what I wanted, but it works.
Bottom line is that customer support is worthless and the download version is nothing but trouble. Do yourself a favor and buy the disc instead but not from Amazon.
Office 2010 is an improvement on Office 2007, though there is little visual clues to that. The ribbons are still there, the interfaces and interactions are still basically the same, but Office 2010 has run a bit better in my experience and the backend model has been improved for interoperability and flexibility. One thing that new users will need to know is that you activate Office 2010 from the 'File/Help' menu in the program itself instead of when you install the program. This card also works with the pre-installed 'trial' versions found on a lot of branded PCs and Laptops these days.