Microsoft Office 365 Home 1 Year | 5 PC or 5 Mac Key Card
|Price:||$91.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Save $20 on this product when you purchase it with a PC or Desktop that is sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Add both products to cart to see savings.
- 1-year subscription for 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets including iPad, Android, or Windows, plus 5 phones
- Full, installed 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. (Also includes Publisher, Access, and Onenote for PC users.)
- Licensed for one user to install on up to five devices. Box includes one Product Key Card - No Disc
- NOTE: Office 365 Home is an annual subscription with 1 year included at initial purchase and requires renewal at term end to maintain full access
Update: Microsoft updated the Office 2013 license. You may now transfer the software to another computer that belongs to you, but not more than one time every 90 days (except due to hardware failure, in which case you may transfer sooner). If you transfer the software to another computer, that other computer becomes the "licensed computer." The Office 365 Subscription products work on up to 5 PCs, Macs, and select mobile devices without license transferability limitations.
Please note: This item does not contain a disc; it is a product key card that requires a download from office.com. See steps involved below:
1. Once you have placed your order and received your product key card in the mail, locate your product key on the backside of the included card.
2. When you locate the product key, follow the instructions on the card, and go to https://officesetup.getmicrosoftkey.com/ to download and install.
3. Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
4. Sign in or create a Microsoft account.
5. Select your preferred country and language.
6. From your "My Account" page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
7. Click the "Install" button to begin your download.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Office 365 Home, 1-year subscription
Up to 5 household members can use a subscription, and each person gets 1 TB cloud storage and 60 monthly Skype world minutes. Office 365 Home helps you became an overachiever from virtually anywhere, on all your devices.
- 1-year subscription for 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets including iPad, Android, or Windows, plus 5 phones
- Full, installed 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more
- 60 Skype minutes per month and 1 TB OneDrive online storage for up to 5 users
- New upgrades always included
Made for doing
Office 365 Home comes fully loaded with the latest and greatest versions of your favorite applications—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, and more—downloaded directly to your favorite devices. It’s everything you need to be an over achiever.
Made to collaborate
Get the full Office experience on up to 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (including Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones for next-level collaboration, including 60 Skype minutes every month. Share and work together how you want, when you want, and where you want.
Made to move
Office 365 is made for mobility. 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage means you have tons of space to save, access, and share your work from anywhere. Your documents and photos are available when you need them, so you can achieve even when you’re on the go.
Always up to date
When you buy an Office 365 subscription, you get the latest application versions as soon as they're available, at no extra cost. You decide when to upgrade, giving you flexibility to put the latest tools at your fingertips whenever you want.
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features and the new Insights pane shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Easily manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups related messages, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for planning.
|Office 365 Home||Office 365 Personal||Office Home & Student 2016||Office Home & Business 2016||Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac||Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac|
|Installations||5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets, 5 phones||1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet, 1 phone||1 PC only||1 PC only||1 Mac only||1 Mac only|
|Core Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Email, calendars, and tasks: Outlook||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Desktop publishing & databases: Publisher, Access (PC Only)||✓||✓|
|Easy smartphone access: View and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on the fly||✓||✓|
|Skype: 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 60+ countries||Per user for 5 users||For 1 user|
|1 TB OneDrive cloud storage: Save documents for easy access and sharing virtually anywhere||Per user for 5 users||For 1 user|
|Easy subscription (Renewal required)||1 year||1 year|
|Always up-to-date: Always have the latest Office applications||✓||✓|
Top Customer Reviews
Also by dangling the "5 license carrot" this product becomes very appealing - especially to those of us that want the additional software such as outlook / publisher / one note. This breaks down to less than $2 per month per computer - Giving "Free" a run for it's money.
If you are looking for the 'core' office items (Word / Excel / PowerPoint) to use on one or perhaps two PC's - Simply buy Office Home and Student.
PRO's of 365:
1. Price - If you are comparing 365 to the Office Professional then spending $100 VS $400 (or even $219 for Office Home/Business) is tempting. What really adds to the temptation of 365 is that you can install it on 5 machines as opposed to one machine on the other platforms. So if you need office on your home computer, laptop, and the kids school computer - office 365 may be the route to take; And you would still have 2 licenses left. If you make full use of the 5 licenses you are only paying $1.66 per month per computer.
2. FULL office suite. Your get all 7 software pieces found in Office Pro - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access.
3. Virtual Office - If for whatever reason you don't have your computer with you, you can access 'office on demand'.Read more ›
I write as a sole proprietor who has been using Office 365 Enterprise for half a year. I installed Office 2013 RTM (i.e. final version) about a month earlier than the official release in late January 2013. My review will answer 1) why and who should upgrade to Office 2013 and 2) which version (Home & Business, Pro, Office 365 Home Premium, Small Business or Enterprise) to choose.
For Q1 (who should and why upgrade), my short answer is: upgrade if you are: a) using a touch computer; b) you own several computers and use all of them to edit the same documents; c) you are running on a slow computer and wants some extra speed. Otherwise there is no need to upgrade from 2007/2010. 2003 users will have to decide whether they want to make the switch to Ribbon.
1A - Using a touch computer
I own a Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro, a Windows 8 Pro tablet. Office 2013 automatically recognizes the touchscreen and increases the spacing between icons for me. Frankly the increased spacing is not much use on my 11.6 inch display as mis-clicks are still frequent. I still resort to the built-in pen for clicking the small icons (Save, undo etc).
More importantly, the new version supports gestures such as pinch to zoom and flicking the screen to scroll. This, together with Windows 8 Pro, make touch experience almost bearable on a PC.
Of course, to truly take advantage of Office 2013's touch function, you also need Windows 8. The on-screen keyboard in Windows 8 is simply better than the one in Windows 7.Read more ›
After 6 calls to Microsoft failed to remedy the problem, asked Amazon for a refund. They refused, saying "no refunds on digital purchases", and sent me to Microsoft. Microsoft refused to issue a refund, claiming that it was Amazon who got the money, so Amazon has to issue the refund.
Bottom line? Credit card charge will be disputed. Let the two of them fight this out. In the meantime, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. One full work day wasted.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product is AWFUL. For 2 years now I've been intermittently getting an error which doesn't let me open the suite of office products. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Helena Cortes
Wish the licence would last longer than just one year. $100 every year seems a bit ridiculous considering a few years ago you could get Office 2010 Home for around $120 (though... Read morePublished 2 days ago by cas101
I had previously given this a negative review, a one start in fact. My mistake so I am fixing it. I was actually referring to the Office 365 for Business Premium which comes with... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Sam Ribtor
I would strongly recommend anyone who has used earlier versions of Office (probably up to 2007 for PC) to stick with the older versions. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Just Curious
As of this review, I have yet to be able to download this product to my computer. I even called Microsoft - or actually had them call me - and the problem - the Microsoft server... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Teri Clinch
In theory this is a good idea. I'm always using the latest version of the widely adopted Word Office suite. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Martha W. Bonney
Code was invalid per Microsoft, Amazon is refunding because they do not have replacement in stock.Published 8 days ago by Ranger Ron and Cheese head Joan
The extra cloud storage makes this worth the purchase. Kinda bummed though that you know have to "lease" Office from year to yearPublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer