Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 FULL VERSION [OLD VERSION]
- No-compromise software package provides people at home or work with a comprehensive set of tools
- Includes core applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, and Outlook with Business Contact Manager, as well as powerful 2007 versions of like Groove, OneNote, and InfoPath
- Streamlined user interface that helps you create documents faster, more easily, and more intuitively; improved picture, charting, and graphics tools let you produce better-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Large library of standard charts, quick formatting tools, and SmartArt diagrams makes it easy to include rich and stunning visuals and charts
- Includes Groove, an innovative application that lets users create and customize Groove workspaces in minutes and invite colleagues, partners, and customers to join
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Connect to team and business information whether athome or workProduct InformationOffice Ultimate 2007 provides people at home or work with a prehensive set oftools to collect and consolidate virtually any type of information find whatthey are looking for quickly and easily share information with others acrossgeographical or organizational boundaries so they can deliver better resultsfaster. Microsoft Office Groove 2007 helps you and your team members to worktogether dynamically and effectively inside collaborative workspaces. MicrosoftOffice OneNote 2007 is a digital notebook that helps you manage the increasingamount of information you face every day by enabling you to gather organizeand find your notes and information in one place quickly and easily so you canstay on top of everything and work more efficiently. Work more efficiently with better results Collaborate with others across boundaries Make better use of information Streamline processes and control contentIncludes Microsoft Office Word 2007 Microsoft Excel 2007 Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Microsoft Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager Microsoft Publisher 2007 Microsoft Access 2007 Microsoft Groove 2007 Microsoft OneNote 2007 Microsoft InfoPath 2007Product Highlights Work from homeOffice Ultimate 2007 provides people who work from home with the familiartools they may use at the office to efficiently create gather analyze andshare information. Office Ultimate 2007 includes the entire Microsoft Office toolset that you’re accustomed to working with at the office: Microsoft Office Word 2007 Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager Microsoft Office Access 2007 Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 Microsoft Office Groove 2007 and Microsoft Office InfoPath 20
Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 provides people at home or work with a comprehensive set of tools that help them gather and consolidate virtually any type of information, find what they are looking for quickly, and easily share information with others across geographical or organizational boundaries so they can deliver better results faster. Building upon Office Professional 2007, Ultimate 2007 includes core applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, and Outlook with Business Contact Manager,
The new look and feel of the 2007 Microsoft Office system automatically displays the menus and toolbars you need when you need them. View larger.
Create workspaces and collaborate with ease with Office Groove 2007. View larger.
Tasks are easy to follow up on because they are included on the new To-Do Bar and within Outlook reminders. You can also drag tasks onto your calendar. View larger.
You can customize the new information dashboard in Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager to display your sales pipeline. View larger.
Create, preview, and send personalized e-mail publications with Office Publisher 2007 using new E-Mail Merge. View larger.
With Access tracking templates, you can create databases and generate reports quickly. View larger.
Which edition of Office is right for you? View a comparison of Microsoft Office 2007 editions.
Streamlined User Interface
Get better results in less time with Ultimate's streamlined user interface that helps you create documents faster, more easily, and more intuitively. Reduce the time and frustration of learning new software with commands that present the right tools when you need them. Improved picture, charting, and graphics tools let you produce better-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations and a large library of standard charts, quick formatting tools, and SmartArt diagrams make it easy to include rich and stunning visuals and charts.
Ultimate 2007 provides people who work from home with the familiar tools they may use at the office to efficiently create, gather, analyze, and share information. It also includes Groove, an innovative application that lets users create and customize Groove workspaces in minutes and invite colleagues, partners, and customers to join-- all with enhanced security and without requesting IT resources. Groove stores all your workspaces, tools, and data right on your computer so there's no need to connect to the corporate network to access information. You stay productive whether you're working in the office, at a customer site, on the road, or from home. This software also keeps copies of your workspaces and files, which are synchronized across your own computers, even if they are not online at the same time.
Office Excel 2007 makes it easy to analyze data. View larger.
Ultimate 2007 lets you collaborate easily with colleagues, partners, and customers--all with one program. There's no need to switch tools when you need to work with people outside your organization. In addition, increased support for Portable Document Format (PDF) and XML Paper Specification (XPS) file formats helps ensure broader distribution of your documents with others.
Manage Notes and Information
Ultimate 2007 includes OneNote, a digital notebook that provides a flexible way to gather notes and information, powerful search capabilities so users can find what they are looking for quickly, and easy to use, shared notebooks for teams to work together more effectively. It enables greater efficiency while mobile so you can gather and view notes and other information on a Smartphone or Pocket PC mobile device and sync it with your OneNote notebook on your portable computer. In addition, OneNote enables you to gather all needed content in one place, regardless of data format, further simplifying information exchange between colleagues.
Create and Manage Content
Ultimate 2007 provides tools that help you create and manage content more efficiently and effectively than ever before. Use audible and text alerts that notify you of specific changes to monitor document changes and gain greater visibility of the most up-to-date project information in Groove. The new Instant Search in Outlook helps you quickly find e-mail messages, while Excel makes it easier than ever to analyze data with powerful visualization options. You can also compile and track information from different sources in Access, allowing you to filter data when you need to. When it's time to analyze important data, Ultimate 2007 lets you visualize key data trends using conditional formatting, which includes improved data bars, more colorful gradients, and icons so you can format data based on specific rules and easily identify key data trends with visual cues.
Including charts in Office PowerPoint 2007 is easy. View larger.
Outlook features a new To-Do Bar for organizing tasks, appointments and e-mail messages flagged for follow-up. You can also view tasks on the calendar alongside your appointments. Uncompleted tasks roll over to the next day and accumulate until completed. To help save time, take advantage of the preview feature, which lets you view proposed changes to your document while you're working on it without having to repeatedly search through layers of menus.
To help save time and protect your work, Ultimate 2007 helps you keep your e-mail more secure and reduce electronic junk mail. Outlook includes an enhanced junk e-mail filter to help reduce electronic spam and protect against potentially harmful attachments, and security enhancements to help prevent "phishing," a fraudulent e-mail attempt to trick you into providing financial or personal information. This allows you to spend less time troubleshooting problems, or scrambling to replace lost files or data, and more time enjoying a productive computing experience.
See all Product description
Top Customer Reviews
Some things that you should know about Office 2007 and Ultimate in general. The licensing agreement allows you to install Office 2007 Ultimate on two computers, one of them being a laptop. I found this clause in the legal agreement and even called Microsoft Legal to confirm.
If you make modifications to the Quick Access Toolbar (and who won't do that?) and you want to take these changes with you to another computer, the files for the toolbars are located at:
C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Office
Where username is your username. Something I have found handy when working with my two computers.
One thing that I don't like is that the file name extensions have changed. Gone is the familiar .doc for Word documents. Now the file extension is .docx. If you want to create a document that can still be opened by prior versions of Word, you must purposefully choose to create a .doc file, but you lose some of the functionality of the new files. The .docx file This format is not the same as the OpenDocument standard. Microsoft promises that older versions of Word can still open the .docx files, but I have not tried it and I don't buy into everything that Microsoft promises until I see it happen. Why couldn't Microsoft just leave the files the same as they have always been?
Office 2007 does look slick and I anticipate that I will warm up to it in the future as I get used to the new command structure.
Ultimate 2007 certainly doesn't disappoint!
- Set up was fairly easy: two disks came with the package. Disk One contains most of the software and Disk Two contains applications that guarantee that you are the owner of the software and have the right to all of the Accounting and key business functions.
- Ribbon technology removes the old "hunt and find" menu method (although for those of us that took the time to memorize and learn the location of every buttom and drop-down it did take a day or two to get used to the new set up).
- Integration with the web and other programs is virtually seemless.
- Excel is no longer the chore it once was because of the above mentioned ribbon.
- Accounting software is included.
- Ink and Crossword. I'm not one for games on my business pc, but for anyone that likes to doodle or zone out with crosswords, ULTIMATE lives up to its name by including an art program designed for pen users and excellent crosswords.
- OneNote. I like post-its (perhaps a little too much *L*) and always used the Post-It Note software on my business computer to keep notes. I used OneNote 2003 sparingly because I simply found the Post-It Note software easier to use on my desktop, BUT...with my Tablet PC One Note 2007 added a new dimension to my notetaking that I feel will work well with my business: the earlier mentioned web and application integration and handwriting to text functionality. I may still use Post-It now and then for quick notes or perhaps the Windows "Stickys," but the long note pages, pasting of images and other web info, and pen to paper note taking makes this product invaluable.
- Word. What can I say? This is my primary software tool and I use it on a tablet pc. The 2007 applications were made for my computer type. I can easily click on formatting tools with the touch of my Wacom pen and I don't have to stop mid-thought to make a change or wait until I finish the document to then make my edits.
- PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Groove, InfoPath et cetera (also included): I am still delving into these, but they appear to have all of the perks of the other programs.
So, did I have any dislikes?
1. The INK program doesn't respond to my Wacom pen as well as the Windows journal or Microsoft OneNote. It also doesn't have easy to use tools within the software. Since it was an "extra" and will not be my primary desktop publishing, design, or art tool - I'll probably remove it at some point from my tablet.
2. Microsoft does not include an instruction manual or reference book with this program. As a result, after installation of the first disk and Microsoft's statement that all of my programs were installed, I couldn't find my Accounting software, had no idea that the Accounting software was on the second disk (the second disk, when loaded, doesn't mention that the software is on the disk until AFTER the software installation is complete and instead mentions other business applications), and wasted over an hour trying to find it. Also, I'm a "hands on" person and although I have access to the internet whenever I need it, I enjoy having an actual book in my hands from time-to-time while learning. Ultimate is made with enough simplicity that a manual isn't really necessary (i.e. most questions can be answered by the "Help" window), BUT...for the hefty price tag, I don't think it would have been too much to ask Microsoft to include a basic "this is how you install the programs and this is what to expect" booklet. Also note: athough Microsoft, through their downloads e-mail updates, provided a "Getting Started" tab with a "how-to" for each major software applications, the tabs had to be added "after the fact" and many of you might find yourselves frustrated with the lack of upfront instructions on how to use the software.
Beside those few quirks, I fully stand behind my 5 star rating of this product and purchasing this product through Amazon (i.e. Amazon's pricing was less than the big boy retailers or online vendors).
Shipping turnaround with Super Saver: 2 days.
The new interface is RADICALLY different. Do not install this if you have a large project to complete. The interface is SO different you will not complete on time. However, after a month of so you will wonder how you ever got along without it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hope for a refund to purchase an other one ASAP.
GOD BLESS YOU.