Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 101 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 107 reviews
on September 13, 2017
I use these laminated sheets more as a quick reference guide than as a way to learn Excel. Nevertheless, I did learn a few new thing from it. There are two sheets with four sides of Excel information provided
on December 19, 2014
Perfect for teaching Dad Excel. I recommend pairing this with a guide book like 'Office 2010 for Dummies' if you are teaching your dad new software. Makes the number of times he calls me for help much, much lower. As for the item itself, it is pretty well laid out, and a good quick ref sheet for any Excel user.
on August 26, 2016
Very handy for my business - much used around the office by myself and two other engineers....increases our productivity using EXCEL and pivot tables quite a bit during the day.
on September 4, 2017
Okay
on February 17, 2014
I am very happy with this purchase > Microsoft Excel 2010 Tables, PivotTables, Sorting & Filtering Quick Reference Guide (Cheat Sheet of Instructions, Tips & Shortcuts - Laminated Card). I recommend it to my family and friends.
on December 29, 2014
I keep this reference guide - and those of all the programs with which I work – in my briefcase. They are a great help to someone who is familiar with the program but occasionally needs a command reminder.
on December 25, 2015
Love it- gave to a few coworkers who were TERRIFIED of pivot tables and while they will never be jedi masters, they got over their fear and can actually use them know with confidence. Recommended
on April 15, 2015
Writing is way too small to Read
on October 15, 2014
Excellent, concise, compact, and thorough "cheat sheet"; study companion and learning tool. Great Price for so much knowledge. Bought all pages that were sold/offered.
on February 13, 2016
Exactly what I need and excellent shipment! From everything that I have read, this is a good book. I definitely recommend it to all.