Microsoft OneNote 2010
|Price:||$59.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Microsoft OneNote 2010 gives you the ideal place to store and share your information in a single, easy-to-access location
- Use quick filing to organize notebooks, ideal when you're working on multiple projects
- Apply styles and formatting to selected text to another paragraph with the new Format Painter
- See results as you type with improved Search functionality and view a prioritized list of Search results
- Easily organize and jump between your notebooks with the improved notebook Navigation Bar
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Microsoft OneNote 2010 gives you the ultimate place to store and share your information in a single, easy-to-access location. Capture text, images, video and audio notes with OneNote 2010 to keep your thoughts, ideas, and important information readily available. By sharing your notebooks, you can simultaneously take and edit notes with other people on your network, or just keep everyone easily in sync and up-to-date. You can also take OneNote 2010 on the road with you by posting your notebooks online and accessing them from virtually anywhere using the Web or a smartphone.
Microsoft OneNote 2010 gives you the ideal place to store and share your information in a single, easy-to-access location.
Capture text, images, as well as video and audio notes with OneNote. By sharing your notebooks, you can simultaneously take and edit notes with other people in other locations, or just keep everyone in sync and up to date. You can also take your OneNote 2010 notebooks with you--view and edit your notes from virtually any computer with an Internet connection or your Windows phone.1
Create one centralized resource for all of your ideas
OneNote 2010 delivers an array of new and improved tools that make it easy for you to capture and reference your ideas and important information.
- Take notes while working in Microsoft Word 2010, PowerPoint 2010, or Internet Explorer using the new Linked Notes feature. OneNote provides a link to where you were in the source document at the time you took the note, keeping your ideas automatically connected to the content you create.
- Save time and make your important content easily accessible. Use the new quick filing feature in OneNote 2010 to collect information while working in other programs. Send a copy of content from documents, Web pages, e-mail messages, or almost any program to the exact location you want in your OneNote notebooks.
Manage information with tools that save time and simplify your work
It's much easier to manage information when you can customize the way you work.
- Explore and manage your notebooks more effectively with an enhanced notebook navigation bar, improved tools for managing sections, and multi-level page groups.
- Save time with an advanced search experience that shows results as you type. OneNote 2010 learns from your searches and prioritizes results. You can also add wiki links to pages, sections, and section groups within your notebook to ensure related content is always easily accessible.
Work together more successfully
If you are one of the many people who work with others on projects, OneNote 2010 has good news for you.
- In OneNote 2010, see recent changes highlighted automatically when you open a shared notebook along with an indicator showing who made each change.
- Retrieve content you inadvertently discarded from the Notebook Recycle Bin or restore previous page versions if someone has made changes to the notes you need.
Collect information, brainstorm, and share ideas from more places
Your ideas, deadlines, and emergencies don't always occur conveniently when you are at your computer.
- OneNote Web App is an online companion to Microsoft OneNote which enables you to extend your OneNote experience to the browser. Store your notes online and edit them from a Web browser. View and copy notes quickly, view edits by author, access previous page versions, and even edit shared notebooks simultaneously with others who are using OneNote Web App and OneNote 2010.2
- OneNote Mobile 2010 gives you a lightweight viewing and editing tool for your notes that's especially designed for easy use on your Windows phone.3
Whether you're collecting information, making a plan, working with a team on an important project, or getting work done on the run, OneNote 2010 gives you the power to manage all of your information more easily, with more flexibility, and with better results.
1 Web and Windows phone access require an appropriate device and some functionality requires an Internet connection. Web functionality uses Office Web Apps, which require a supported Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari browser and either SharePoint Foundation 2010 or a Windows Live ID. Mobile functionality requires Office Mobile 2010 which is not included in Office 2010 applications, suites, or Office Web Apps. There are some differences between the features of the Office Web Apps, Office Mobile 2010 and the Office 2010 applications.
2 Requires SharePoint Foundation 2010 or a Windows Live ID.
3 OneNote Mobile 2010 is not included in the Office 2010 applications or suites.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you haven't used it, it's a great program to check out.
One of the better pieces of software to come out of Microsoft which is less known and should get better praise.
The table-editing features are a little awkward. It would be nice to have some more advanced drawing tools, too, such as the kind that are in Visio. From the company's own product descriptions, it seems like they view OneNote as mainly a consumer product, but with some better integration with other Office applications, it could be a powerful productivity tool.