- Series: Developer Reference
- Paperback: 442 pages
- Publisher: Microsoft Press; 1 edition (July 12, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735658145
- ISBN-13: 978-0735658141
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 99 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #150,665 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 T-SQL Fundamentals (Developer Reference) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Itzik Ben-Gan is a principal mentor and a founder of SolidQ. A Microsoft MVP for SQL Server since 1999, Itzik teaches and consults internationally on T-SQL querying, programming, and query tuning. He has written numerous articles for SQL Server Magazine and MSDN, and speaks at industry events such as Microsoft TechEd, DevWeek, PASS, and SQL Server Connections.
Browse award-winning titles. See more