- Series: IT Best Practices - Microsoft Press
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Microsoft Press; 1 edition (July 1, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1509300147
- ISBN-13: 978-1509300143
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 0.8 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #148,537 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Microsoft SharePoint Online for Office 365: Administering and configuring for the cloud (IT Best Practices - Microsoft Press) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Bill English (MCSE, MCT, CTT+, CPBPM, MA, LP) is an author, trainer, and consultant specializing in enterprise content management and collaboration. As a business owner and Minnesota psychologist, he uses his experience and training to help organizations get more from their information and SharePoint investments. The author of 14 books on SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange Server, and security, he was selected as a Microsoft MVP for the SharePoint platform 11 years in a row.
Browse award-winning titles. See more