Microsoft Software | Windows 10 Home 64 Bit System Builder OEM | PC Disc
|Price:||$92.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$17.00 (15%)|
- The Start menu is back and better than ever so you can expand and customize it.
- Fast and responsive. Technologies like InstantGo let you boot up and resume quickly;Video Game Platform:PC
- Windows 10 comes with apps that work across your devices - Photos, Maps, Music Video and more.
- Windows 10 OEM is a full version of the operating system not an upgrade. The OEM operating system is not supported by Microsoft. To acquire Windows software with support provided by Microsoft please see our full package "Retail" product. Microsoft recommends all files and programs be backed-up prior to installation.
- Windows 10 OEM is intended for pre-installation on a new PC and cannot be transferred to another computer once installed. Product ships in a white envelope.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Do things confidently.
Windows 10 was developed using feedback from millions of people, so you can feel confident that Windows 10 works the way you want it to. Additionally, Windows 10 helps you stay current for a worry-free experience with the greatest features and our latest protection against viruses, phishing and malware.
A web that works the way you do.
The all-new browser is great for getting things done online. Write or type directly on webpages and easily share the mark-ups; you'll also like reading online articles free of distractions. The address bar gives you personalized recommendations to get you quickly to your online destination.
Take your gaming further.
Great Xbox titles, the best of Xbox Live, and your Xbox community, achievements, and game collection via the Xbox app. You can even use your Xbox controller and stream Xbox One games on your home Windows 10 PC, laptop, or tablet. (1)
Do things across your devices.
Take your movies, music, and photos with you across all your devices with OneDrive. Plus, with OneDrive, you get 15GB of free storage space.
Do things magically.
Cortana (2) is your truly personal digital assistant who learns more about you over time. Cortana works across all your devices, from phone to tablet to PC, to help you do more and forget less.
(1) Features only available in supported games in Xbox Live supported countries. See xbox.com/live/countries. Limited number of games available in 2015 support cross-device play; additional games to follow. Stream to one device at a time; streaming with multiplayer from Xbox One requires network connection and Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately); Gold also required for multiplayer play on Xbox One. DirectX 12 only available with supported games and graphics chips.
(2) Cortana available in select global markets at launch. Cortana experience may vary by region and device.
Windows Home 10 64 bit English 1 pack DSP DVD. Windows 10 is so familiar and easy to use, you'll feel like an expert. The Start Menu is back in an expanded form, plus we'll bring over your pinned apps and favorites so they're ready and waiting for you. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have. Windows 10 comes with Microsoft Edge, an all-new browser that's built to give you a better web experience. Write2 or type notes directly on webpages and share them with others, read online articles free of distraction, and save your favorite reads for later access. And with Cortana3 enabled, you get instant access to key actions-like making reservations or reading reviews-without leaving the page you're on. Easily snap up to four apps in place and see all open tasks in a single view. You can even create virtual desktops when you need more space or want to group things by project. Windows 10 enables your apps to look and work great in all modes, on all devices. On 2-in-1 devices, your screen can be optimized to work with touch or keyboard and mouse.
Platform: PC Disc | Edition: 64 Bit
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Everything was fine until I had to activate windows. The key printed on the envelope was not being accepted. I called customer service and was passed back and forth until I spoke to senior Microsoft tech support. The person I talked to, a guy who said his name was Brian Ryan, said that he was 150% certain I had purchased a pirated product. I asked him how Microsoft could permit pirated products to be sold on such a well known website. He had no explanation but said he constantly gets calls from amazon customers who received pirated micrisoft products.
I offered to email him proof I purchased the software but he said they did not have the ability to access email. How ridiculous is it that a major software company doesn't even give it's employees email accounts. I also told him I was a long term Microsoft customer with an xbox live subscription going back 7 years. He said it didn't matter and there was nothing he was willing to do. The product was pirated and that is the bottom line.
I told him I was going to write a review to inform people amazon sells pirated windows software. He indicated that was a good idea. So there you go, I guess this poor review has Microsoft's seal of approval. Whatever you do don't buy this from amazon.
It was. The key was stolen / already activated. Totally invalid and useless.
At least JW Geek responded promptly to my refund request and granted it without any hassle.
I ordered this item to use the product key on my custom built PC. When I entered the key to activate Windows, I got an error stating "product key already entered," and would not allow me to activate Windows 10. This strongly suggests this is not a genuine copy of Windows and is therefore STOLEN or SOLD TO MULTIPLE PARTIES. I understand this may seem hyperbolic, but I just want to warn other people out there building your own PC--this will not activate Windows on your newly built PC booted from a USB, and this product is essentially defective. Very disappointing.
Just installed this today on a pc I built for my son. After typing in the COA to activate Windows, it said my copy was not valid. Went to Microsoft tech support page and discovered my copy is possibly counterfeit. I will be filing a complaint with Amazon. Buyer beware.
Next I proceeded to buy the Windows 10 Home version from the Microsoft website. Microsoft provided me with an ISO image of Win 10 to download as I am running Linux and my system can not use the MS USB creation install too. Microsoft also e-mailed me a COA license. This MS COA license provided through e-mail, worked the first time without a hitch.
The benefit I think of buying a Windows OS direct from MS is that they likely validate the license key first before they send it to you. This way you can be sure the license has not been acquired by someone else already.
I am an enthusiastic Amazon customer, check my other reviews and feedback. When buying Windows 10 though, the best way, and the only way that worked for me, is through the Microsoft website.
• Pretty decent operating system, once you get it configured the way you want it.
• It is fast and responsive, and some of the features (such as the startup tab on the process manager, showing you what you have running on startup and the startup speed impact) are quite nice.
• LOTS of advertising from the OS itself - Microsoft seems to have missed the memo that people HATE popups. No, I don't want to try Office365. No, I don't want to give you feedback. No, I don't care about your "great offers".
• Privacy settings are not all centrally located - you have to go to several different places to turn them all off. Google "Windows 10 privacy settings" or similar for some guides.
• Startup menu, by default, is a fail-parade. It's enormous, and has tons of "pins" showing lots of information I don't care in the slightest about, including more advertising. You can, however, right-click items on the menu and un-pin them, and then resize the start menu to something acceptable.
• Logging in can be a pain - if you let the OS know you have a Microsoft account of any kind, it will automatically link itself to it, and then you'll have to enter the password for that online account to log in, rather than the password you set at install. It doesn't come out and tell you this either - and it can be a hassle if you store your passwords in something like LastPass or KeePass, since you can't get to them if you can't log on. This is another setting that can, fortunately, be changed. (System Settings -> Manage My Account -> "Sign in with an off-line account instead")
• I still prefer the look and feel of Windows 7 - I'm not wild about the tablet-ized interface, it just feels silly on a destop PC. And stop calling programs "apps", please. It's just silly.
2 stars out of the box, 4 stars once you take the time to configure it.