Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 112 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on January 3, 2014
I have been drooling over this controller since they first came out, and amazon was the ONLY place I could find it in my favorite blue. I was surprised to see that it does not seem to load up on fingerprints, pleasantly so, it's like magic. That said it workd like every other XBOX controller and has the new twisty d pad thingy if you like to change that, I don't but it works fine. I wish as others do that the chrome went all the way around, the back is black, and it really should come with a rechargeable battery, but it has the lame battery holder and 2 Duracell batteries you can use on something else, not those cheap junk batteries. Love the electric blue!
on May 15, 2014
I remember spying these chrome series controllers in BestBuy a while back, and kicked myself for not just grabbing them when I had the chance. I figured I'd be able to get 'em here (I mean, you can get just about anything here, haha).

So the controller itself, beautiful, I dig the blue. All the buttons, the joysticks, and d-pad of course work flawlessly. It's so nice, I kind of don't want to use it. Hahaha!

What actually surprised me was the fact that this, along with another item I ordered, dropped in on my lap within two days. I didn't even tag the two day shipping method. So..yeah...color me surprised and tickled pink when it showed up. Not that I'm complaining, of course. :)
on February 21, 2017
My son loved this controller, until one day the "plus sign" looking button just popped off all by itself. It was just sitting there on the table and POP! - it just flew up in the air and no one was touching it. There was no real way to fix it. He was able to use it until we got him another controller. He used it for about 3 months before it broke, so for the price we paid - I feel like it should've lasted a little longer.
on June 20, 2014
This controller has a gorgeous shiny blue mirror-like finish. I honestly thought maybe the pictures were wrong but it is perfect. I will probably buy the silver one as well later this year as well! I've been using this for a couple of months now and it has held up perfectly. No wearing off of the chrome. Any prints easily wipe off.
on April 3, 2014
I bought this to pair with my brand new home-built gaming PC. With the Microsoft XBox PC wireless USB receiver, it works beautifully. I'm finally beating Bioshock, and playing new games with so much ease, all from my couch without having to balance the keyboard and mouse on my lap. (No offense to PC gamers, I'm just more comfy this way!)

Connects without a problem, gameplay is smooth with the controller, and boy do I love that blue shine.
on March 4, 2014
I was looking for a new controller but i didnt want just a plain black or white controller. I love blue so when i saw this controller, i had to buy it. It works and looks great.
on September 1, 2016
On the outside, the controller appeared fine and new. However, both the left and right triggers were unresponsive, and rattling could be heard within the controller. It appears that the product was damaged in transit. On that assumption, 3 stars seems fair.
on April 26, 2017
No complaints from the kids!
on July 6, 2014
Gift to my granddaughter and she loves the color and recognizes her remote at a glance.
on March 28, 2014
This controller is your standard wireless Xbox 360 controller, but with a neat chrome blue look. The op part is the only chrome part, and although it attracts fingerprints, it's easy to wipe off. The chrome feels nicer than the standard textured plastic on the standard Xbox 360 controllers. The D-Pad is also chrome (silver), which adds a nice touch to it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.