Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 112 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on June 20, 2014
This controller has a gorgeous shiny blue mirror-like finish. I honestly thought maybe the pictures were wrong but it is perfect. I will probably buy the silver one as well later this year as well! I've been using this for a couple of months now and it has held up perfectly. No wearing off of the chrome. Any prints easily wipe off.
on April 26, 2017
No complaints from the kids!
on February 25, 2015
Son loved it! Im the coolest mom there is:)
on January 3, 2014
I have been drooling over this controller since they first came out, and amazon was the ONLY place I could find it in my favorite blue. I was surprised to see that it does not seem to load up on fingerprints, pleasantly so, it's like magic. That said it workd like every other XBOX controller and has the new twisty d pad thingy if you like to change that, I don't but it works fine. I wish as others do that the chrome went all the way around, the back is black, and it really should come with a rechargeable battery, but it has the lame battery holder and 2 Duracell batteries you can use on something else, not those cheap junk batteries. Love the electric blue!
on January 14, 2014
I love the blue-chrome look of this controller. It works perfectly. I put in my Nyko rechargeable battery pack, and have been using it without problems ever since. Chrome seems to be holding up fine so far. I'm an adult, and take good care of my toys :) so I can't speak to how well the finish would hold up to being tossed around by a kid.
on February 21, 2017
My son loved this controller, until one day the "plus sign" looking button just popped off all by itself. It was just sitting there on the table and POP! - it just flew up in the air and no one was touching it. There was no real way to fix it. He was able to use it until we got him another controller. He used it for about 3 months before it broke, so for the price we paid - I feel like it should've lasted a little longer.
on March 4, 2014
I was looking for a new controller but i didnt want just a plain black or white controller. I love blue so when i saw this controller, i had to buy it. It works and looks great.
on January 1, 2014
I love the look of this controller, in the front. I just wish they would of continued the chrome to the back of the controller as well. It looks weird with it being two different colors. FYI it's black on the back like normal controller. I like the feel of the joysticks. It's a pretty controller, just wished they would have continued the color.
on May 15, 2014
I remember spying these chrome series controllers in BestBuy a while back, and kicked myself for not just grabbing them when I had the chance. I figured I'd be able to get 'em here (I mean, you can get just about anything here, haha).

So the controller itself, beautiful, I dig the blue. All the buttons, the joysticks, and d-pad of course work flawlessly. It's so nice, I kind of don't want to use it. Hahaha!

What actually surprised me was the fact that this, along with another item I ordered, dropped in on my lap within two days. I didn't even tag the two day shipping method. So..yeah...color me surprised and tickled pink when it showed up. Not that I'm complaining, of course. :)
on April 3, 2014
I bought this to pair with my brand new home-built gaming PC. With the Microsoft XBox PC wireless USB receiver, it works beautifully. I'm finally beating Bioshock, and playing new games with so much ease, all from my couch without having to balance the keyboard and mouse on my lap. (No offense to PC gamers, I'm just more comfy this way!)

Connects without a problem, gameplay is smooth with the controller, and boy do I love that blue shine.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.