|Standing screen display size||13 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||2736 x 1824|
|Max Screen Resolution||2736 x 1824|
|Processor||2.4 GHz core_i5|
|RAM||4 GB SO-DIMM DDR3|
|Hard Drive||128 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD graphics 520|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||3 months|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $99.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 128 GB, 4 GB RAM, Intel Core i5 (Renewed)
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
Enhance your purchase
|Display Size||13 inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Professional|
|Memory Storage Capacity||128 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, minimum 90 days warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Surface Pro 4 powers through everything you need to do, while being lighter than ever before.Go from tablet to laptop in a snap with the multi-position Kickstand
- The 12.3" PixelSense screen has extremely high contrast and low glare so you can work through the day without straining your eyes.This version of the product does not include a keyboard. Troubleshooting Steps for phantom touches - 1. Clean the Screen with a dry cloth. 2. Restart the Surface
- There is a MS tool to download and run on your device. It is a self-healing tool which looks for potential issues and fixes them, as well as ensures your device is completely up to date. The tool takes about 10-15 minutes to run. 4. Perform a Two Button Shutdown - With the device turned on, press and hold the Volume up & Power Buttons for 15 seconds, or until the device shuts off.
- Surface Pen not included.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Microsoft Surface Pro LTE (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB) Newest Version
Microsoft Surface Pro Intel i5-7300U 2.6GHz 8GB 256GB SSD Win 10 Pro (Renewed)
New Microsoft Surface Go 2 - 10.5" Touch-Screen - Intel Pentium - 8GB Memory - 128GB SSD - Wifi - Platinum (Latest Model)
Microsoft Surface 3 10.8" FHD (1920x1280) Touchscreen 2-in-1 Education and Business Laptop Tablet (Intel Quad-Core Atom x7-Z8700, 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD) Mini DP, WiFi AC, Webcam, Windows 10 Pro
2020 Apple iPad (10.2-inch, Wi-Fi, 32GB) - Space Gray (8th Generation)
|Sold By||Logical Pros||Out Of This World Electronics||Kanga Supply||Younion Group||Issaquah Highlands Tech||Amazon.com|
|Screen Size||13 inches||12.3 inches||12.3 inches||10.51 inches||10.8 inches||10.2 inches|
|Flash Memory Installed Size||128 GB||256||0 GB||128 GB||64.0 GB||32 GB|
|Item Dimensions||15.17 x 9.21 x 1.58 inches||9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches||7.9 x 11.5 x 0.33 inches||0.33 x 9.65 x 6.9 inches||10.52 x 7.36 x 0.34 inches||9.8 x 6.8 x 0.29 inches|
|Item Weight||1.70 lbs||1.70 lbs||1.70 lbs||1.20 lbs||2.60 lbs||1.08 lbs|
|Native Resolution||2736 x 1824||2736 x 1824||2736 x 1824||1920 x 1280||1920x1280||2160x1620|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Professional||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Professional||iPadOS|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth|
This pre-owned or refurbished product has been professionally inspected and tested to work and look like new. How a product becomes part of Amazon Renewed, your destination for pre-owned, refurbished products: A customer buys a new product and returns it or trades it in for a newer or different model. That product is inspected and tested to work and look like new by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Then, the product is sold as an Amazon Renewed product on Amazon. If not satisfied with the purchase, renewed products are eligible for replacement or refund under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After 2 years of complaints, Microsoft has admitted there is an issue, and has offered to replace affected surface Pro's... But only if they don't have any cosmetic damage. Any scratches, dings or cracks will invalidate their replacement policy. The only option that they provide is to pay $500 for a refurbished laptop. The return process I have been told takes at least 10 business days.
Truly a hybrid between a laptop and tablet - the best of both with great portability! My only complaint is having to buy the cover separately.
I bought mine certified refurbished and have zero complaints or issues to date.
I use it for email, Word, PPT and all other Office applications - just as I would a normal laptop or desktop computer except better! I love the fact that I can use it as a tablet with a touchscreen and stylus for editing. The portability is definitely one of the best features given that it doesn't result in a compromise in performance and function.
This is sort of lengthy... Last year, 2019, I started noticing a weird spot on the screen. At first I wasn't sure what it was. Several months later I noticed that the screen was lifting away from the frame. I tried doing some repairs myself, not really realizing what the issue was. Then this year it got so bad I finally contacted Microsoft to ask if it might be possible to fix the screen and the rep mentioned something about an expanding battery and that Microsoft had extended the warranty to 3 years (news to me!), which had just expired for mine. So he said I could send it back to Microsoft, pay $599, and receive a replacement. He did not explain what the expanding battery had to do with the touch screen and I didn't find out until I called around to some repair shops. This is a problem with some Surfaces. The battery swells and pushes up on the touchscreen. It can be a dangerous situation as the battery can explode.
I was able to find someone to replace the battery, which they did, but the Surface never came back on. In the end, I had to take it to recover my data and it's dead.
Not sure I would ever buy a Surface again. I think for the cost, it should last longer than this. And support from Microsoft was disappointing to say the least. Most repair shops won't touch the Surface either.
I'm very happy with my decision to buy the refurbed SP4 over the new (unused) SP3.
Being a bit of a computer nerd, I have 3 desktops and 3 laptops in my home. I find myself using the SP4 for most uses. I really can't explain it, but it's like it's just begging to be used.