- Series: South-Western Computer Education
- Hardcover: 576 pages
- Publisher: Course Technology; 2 edition (October 9, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0619034564
- ISBN-13: 978-0619034566
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 8.4 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,010,853 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Microsoft Visual Basic .NET: Introduction to Programming, Second Edition (South-Western Computer Education) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Windows 10 For Dummies Video Training
Get up to speed with Windows 10 with this video training course from For Dummies. Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
This is not a "cookbook" or reference book - it does not show you how to learn to program in VB overnight (it has over 75 hours of lessons, but a few "projects" that come at the end of each chapter will probably take you longer to go through the book, especially if you are just starting to program). But each lesson builds on the previous one so you are always practicing what you are learning in this book. If you are a slow folk like me, you feel tremendously rewarded when you figure out a simple task or complete a project, and it really gets you thinking about how powerful VB is and all the things you can do with it once you are proficient at it.