- Series: Available Titles Skills Assessment Manager (SAM) - Office 2007
- Paperback: 536 pages
- Publisher: Course Technology; 1 edition (June 23, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0619254807
- ISBN-13: 978-0619254803
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,513,207 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 for Windows and Mobile Applications: Introductory (Available Titles Skills Assessment Manager (SAM) - Office 2007) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
1. Introduction to Visual Basic 2005 Programming. 2. Program and Graphical User Interface Design. 3. Program Design and Coding. 4. Variables and Arithmetic Operations. 5. Mobile Applications Using Decision Structures . 6. Loop Structures . Appendices: A: Unicode. B: The My Namespace. C: Using Help in Microsoft Visual Basic 2005. D: Naming Conventions.
About the Author
Gary B. Shelly wrote and published his first computer education textbook in 1969. More than twenty million copies of Shelly Cashman Series' textbooks have been sold. Gary and a talented group of contributing authors have produced books on computer programming, computer concepts, and application software that are the leading textbooks in the computer technology market today. Gary has hosted the annual Shelly Cashman Institute, a week-long training event focusing on the latest topics in technology, for the past 34 years.
Thomas J. Cashman received his education at California State University, Los Angeles. He established one of the first business data processing programs in the U.S. at Long Beach City College in California, where he taught and served as department head. In 1969, he began collaborating with now best-selling author, Gary Shelly.
Corinne Hoisington is a professor at Central Virginia Community College in Lynchburg, Virginia. With more than 25 years of teaching experience, Professor Hoisington has been honored with the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional in Computer Programming award. A dynamic speaker, she regularly presents on new technology and education trends to instructors across North America. She is the author of several best-selling Shelly Cashman Series texts on Windows, Visual Basic, and Adobe Dreamweaver, as well as Android app development.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?