Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- The Start menu is back and better than ever so you can expand and customize it.
- Join your business or school domain for easy access to network files, servers, and printers.
- Login with Remote Desktop and create virtual machines with Hyper-V.
- Windows 10 OEM is a full version of the operating system not an upgrade. The OEM operating system is not supported by Microsoft. To acquire Windows software with support provided by Microsoft please see our full package "Retail" product. Microsoft recommends all files and programs be backed-up prior to installation.
- Windows 10 OEM is intended for pre-installation on a new PC and cannot be transferred to another computer once installed. • NOTE: Installation is only possible when using a clean (blank) machine with no other prior version of Windows already installed. Product ships in a white envelope.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
Do things confidently.
Windows 10 was developed using feedback from millions of people, so you can feel confident that Windows 10 works the way you want it to. Additionally, Windows 10 helps you stay current for a worry-free experience with the greatest features and our latest protection against viruses, phishing and malware.
A web that works the way you do.
The all-new browser is great for getting things done online. Write or type directly on webpages and easily share the mark-ups; you'll also like reading online articles free of distractions. The address bar gives you personalized recommendations to get you quickly to your online destination.
Take your gaming further.
Great Xbox titles, the best of Xbox Live, and your Xbox community, achievements, and game collection via the Xbox app. You can even use your Xbox controller and stream Xbox One games on your home Windows 10 PC, laptop, or tablet. (1)
Do things across your devices.
Take your movies, music, and photos with you across all your devices with OneDrive. Plus, with OneDrive, you get 15GB of free storage space.
Do things magically.
Cortana (2) is your truly personal digital assistant who learns more about you over time. Cortana works across all your devices, from phone to tablet to PC, to help you do more and forget less.
(1) Features only available in supported games in Xbox Live supported countries. See xbox.com/live/countries. Limited number of games available in 2015 support cross-device play; additional games to follow. Stream to one device at a time; streaming with multiplayer from Xbox One requires network connection and Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately); Gold also required for multiplayer play on Xbox One. DirectX 12 only available with supported games and graphics chips.
(2) Cortana available in select global markets at launch. Cortana experience may vary by region and device.
Windows Pro 10 64Bit English 1pack DSP DVD. Windows 10 is so familiar and easy to use, you'll feel like an expert. The Start Menu is back in an expanded form, plus we'll bring over your pinned apps and favorites so they're ready and waiting for you. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have. Windows 10 comes with Microsoft Edge, an all-new browser that's built to give you a better web experience. Write2 or type notes directly on webpages and share them with others, read online articles free of distraction, and save your favorite reads for later access. And with Cortana3 enabled, you get instant access to key actions-like making reservations or reading reviews-without leaving the page you're on. Easily snap up to four apps in place and see all open tasks in a single view. You can even create virtual desktops when you need more space or want to group things by project. Windows 10 enables your apps to look and work great in all modes, on all devices. On 2-in-1 devices, your screen can be optimized to work with touch or keyboard and mouse.
Style: Software Only
Top Customer Reviews
Update Downgraded to one star.
Update: Software will not activate as of 03/16 : Product server key has exceeded its unlock limit.
Waiting on a response.
Update returned for refund. I would have accepted a replacement but it was not offered, which makes me think. Do they know that they are selling a defective product?
Note that this product is not distributed by Amazon, although the product page does not mention this anywhere (I can see it from my order page only). The actual distributor, Y&J Distribution, has multiple pieces of feedback regarding bad keys, all struck out with a "we take responsibility for this fulfillment experience" note from Amazon. I don't know how providing duped keys could be a fulfillment issue, but wherever the problem is, Amazon is doing an astoundingly poor job with such a high-profile product. Stay away.
SO I DONT THINK THIS SHOULD EVEN GET A 1 STAR. WAY OVER RATED. NO MORE EVER SOFTWARE PURCHASES ON AMAZON. LESSON LEARNED. I HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE ELSE NOT TO MAKE A BAD DECISION!!
I built a computer, and needed Windows 10 Pro 64 for it. The cheapest price on Amazon was through an outside company (not fulfilled by Amazon), and it had fast shipping, so I ordered it.
When the media arrived, I was hesitant about the physical appearance of the DVD and Certificate of Authenticity. The general rule is that the disc and COA should match up to what is on https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/Software.aspx#Packaging website. It gives details about what to look for to identify fake microsoft install media.
Here's what was suspect about my media:
1. The DVD inner hologram appears to be a sticker attached to the DVD surface rather than embedded in the disc itself.
2. The arrow on the inner ring that is supposed to line up with an arrow in the outer ring? Well, there was no matching hologram in the outer band of the disc (and therefore no matching arrow).
3. The label creating the inner hologram has several chunks of something like coarse dust or grit trapped between the label and the upper disc surface. This debris is visible from the bottom of the disc. The hologram is not centered about the hole in the DVD, it is off-center slightly. It looks like the label was applied in a dirty environment and got contaminated.
4. The COA is supposed to have intaglio printing on the left side of the label. Intaglio printing is where the printing is embossed into the paper surface under high pressure, causing the paper to have ridges where the printing is (like the fingerprints of your fingers or the surface of US paper money) . On my COA, the printing is normal across the entire label surface but then the maker ran it through an embosser to create a coarsely grooved surface. Unfortunately, their overlay sucked and the embossed pattern is not in the same area as the printing. Not even close. And it doesn't feel at all like intaglio printing. The M which is supposed to appear and disappear based on the angle (a cool side-effect if the intaglio printing process) is just always visible, no intaglio effect at all.
Based on these details, I contacted Amazon and arranged to return this media pack for refund, and I ordered another one. This time, I order from a company that fulfills through Amazon. When it arrived, I was astonished to find that it looked similar.:
1. The outer sleeve labels were both printed on Printer No 799, and said that both kits were made in the USA. Strangely enough, both packs came from the *same carton* MMCA11507049369. From two different companies in two different states (KY and NV)... figure the odds of them being from the same carton.
2. Comparing the DVDs,The hologram labels on the disks looked the same. The underlying DVDs were different, with different part numbers and fonts, and the first disc is boldly printed "Made in Puerto Rico".
3. The COA looked pretty much the same.
I called Microsoft Support, and spoke to their representative. He listened to my explanation of the discrepancies in the install media, but didn't seem concerned about the appearance. I gave him one of the license keys (starts with 8NH22) and he verified that it is a valid Windows 10 Pro install key. His advice was to just use the keys and don't worry about the physical media condition. I asked if he could send me that advice in writing, but he's not allowed to send emails.
So, to make a long story shorter, cancelled the return of the first media, used it for installing windows, and I have a spare license for future use. I will copy this dissertation and send it to the Microsoft Counterfeit Reporting site (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/cfr/report.aspx). If they don't care, then I'm done with expending calories on this.
By the way, when I went to install Windows 10, the dropdown menu for choosing language only gave me a choice of English (UK) rather than English (US). Since I am not from the UK, I put the disc aside and used a USB installer that I had previously made using the Media Creation Tool. Looking back on it, that was a wise move. If the disc is really counterfeit, there is no way of knowing what malware might have been injected into it.
Back to Windows 10, it works great for me. It's fast, with a small memory footprint. I always deselect all the intrusive recommended choices during install, and delete a bunch of the preinstalled junkware and advertising links after installation.
I'm giving 5 stars for Windows 10 itself, but subtracting 1 star for the hassle of attempting to resolve the fake software through Amazon and Microsoft.
I've included images to this review, which show:
1. The disc hologram label with no matching outer hologram (note the inner arrow which points to... Nothing.).
2. The underside of the hologram, showing debris trapped in the adhesive)
3. Intaglio printing showing the 3d effect. You can feel the ridges where the ink is.
4. Two images of the COA where it's supposed to intaglio. Note the reflections where the label was embossed... Which is not anywhere close to the words/printing that matches.
"No. Don't. Really! Do NOT buy this. The picture shows you what I received. The validation key wound up being invalid after a couple of days. Microsoft wouldn't/couldn't do anything to help other than expedite a valid copy to me without shipping cost. I'm still stuck with wiping the SSD and doing a clean install when it get here.
Glad my new machine is quick.
But I'm left feeling pretty slow.
Amazon was fast to issue return and refund authorization."
Most Recent Customer Reviews
While the disk itself is full version, it came in the same crappy cardboard envelope/disk sleeve as an OEM (with the same disclaimers...Read more