- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 0.1 x 5.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00ZSHDJ4O
- Item model number: FQC-08930
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 16, 2014
- Average Customer Review: 763 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #32 in Software (See Top 100 in Software) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
|Price:||$130.22 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
- The Start menu is back and better than ever so you can expand and customize it.
- Join your business or school domain for easy access to network files, servers, and printers.
- Login with Remote Desktop and create virtual machines with Hyper-V.
- Windows 10 OEM is a full version of the operating system not an upgrade. The OEM operating system is not supported by Microsoft. To acquire Windows software with support provided by Microsoft please see our full package "Retail" product. Microsoft recommends all files and programs be backed-up prior to installation.
- Windows 10 OEM is intended for pre-installation on a new PC and cannot be transferred to another computer once installed. • NOTE: Installation is only possible when using a clean (blank) machine with no other prior version of Windows already installed. Product ships in a white envelope.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Do things confidently.
Windows 10 was developed using feedback from millions of people, so you can feel confident that Windows 10 works the way you want it to. Additionally, Windows 10 helps you stay current for a worry-free experience with the greatest features and our latest protection against viruses, phishing and malware.
A web that works the way you do.
The all-new browser is great for getting things done online. Write or type directly on webpages and easily share the mark-ups; you'll also like reading online articles free of distractions. The address bar gives you personalized recommendations to get you quickly to your online destination.
Take your gaming further.
Great Xbox titles, the best of Xbox Live, and your Xbox community, achievements, and game collection via the Xbox app. You can even use your Xbox controller and stream Xbox One games on your home Windows 10 PC, laptop, or tablet. (1)
Do things across your devices.
Take your movies, music, and photos with you across all your devices with OneDrive. Plus, with OneDrive, you get 15GB of free storage space.
Do things magically.
Cortana (2) is your truly personal digital assistant who learns more about you over time. Cortana works across all your devices, from phone to tablet to PC, to help you do more and forget less.
(1) Features only available in supported games in Xbox Live supported countries. See xbox.com/live/countries. Limited number of games available in 2015 support cross-device play; additional games to follow. Stream to one device at a time; streaming with multiplayer from Xbox One requires network connection and Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately); Gold also required for multiplayer play on Xbox One. DirectX 12 only available with supported games and graphics chips.
(2) Cortana available in select global markets at launch. Cortana experience may vary by region and device.
Windows Pro 10 64Bit English 1pack DSP DVD. Windows 10 is so familiar and easy to use, you'll feel like an expert. The Start Menu is back in an expanded form, plus we'll bring over your pinned apps and favorites so they're ready and waiting for you. It starts up and resumes fast, has more built-in security to help keep you safe, and is designed to work with software and hardware you already have. Windows 10 comes with Microsoft Edge, an all-new browser that's built to give you a better web experience. Write2 or type notes directly on webpages and share them with others, read online articles free of distraction, and save your favorite reads for later access. And with Cortana3 enabled, you get instant access to key actions-like making reservations or reading reviews-without leaving the page you're on. Easily snap up to four apps in place and see all open tasks in a single view. You can even create virtual desktops when you need more space or want to group things by project. Windows 10 enables your apps to look and work great in all modes, on all devices. On 2-in-1 devices, your screen can be optimized to work with touch or keyboard and mouse.
Style: Software Only
Top Customer Reviews
I built a computer, and needed Windows 10 Pro 64 for it. The cheapest price on Amazon was through an outside company (not fulfilled by Amazon), and it had fast shipping, so I ordered it.
When the media arrived, I was hesitant about the physical appearance of the DVD and Certificate of Authenticity. The general rule is that the disc and COA should match up to what is on https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/howtotell/Software.aspx#Packaging website. It gives details about what to look for to identify fake microsoft install media.
Here's what was suspect about my media:
1. The DVD inner hologram appears to be a sticker attached to the DVD surface rather than embedded in the disc itself.
2. The arrow on the inner ring that is supposed to line up with an arrow in the outer ring? Well, there was no matching hologram in the outer band of the disc (and therefore no matching arrow).
3. The label creating the inner hologram has several chunks of something like coarse dust or grit trapped between the label and the upper disc surface. This debris is visible from the bottom of the disc. The hologram is not centered about the hole in the DVD, it is off-center slightly. It looks like the label was applied in a dirty environment and got contaminated.
4. The COA is supposed to have intaglio printing on the left side of the label. Intaglio printing is where the printing is embossed into the paper surface under high pressure, causing the paper to have ridges where the printing is (like the fingerprints of your fingers or the surface of US paper money) .Read more ›
SO I DONT THINK THIS SHOULD EVEN GET A 1 STAR. WAY OVER RATED. NO MORE EVER SOFTWARE PURCHASES ON AMAZON. LESSON LEARNED. I HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE ELSE NOT TO MAKE A BAD DECISION!!
First and foremost - if you have to call in for activation, its not legitimate!
JUST BECAUSE IT ACTIVATED OVER THE PHONE, DOES NOT MEAN ITS A GENUINE COPY!
Odds are that as people activate the same license, Microsoft will black list it just like they did with Win 7.
Ok, moving on, lets note a couple of details with the system builder license. As part of the license, you are required to affix the COA to the hardware that you are activating it on. The system builder license lives and dies with that hardware (that is why it's cheaper). To facilitate that the COA portion is a peal and stick type sticker. if you receive a copy where the little COA is not peal and stick, its fake.
There is a hologram of a "M" on the COA that you can see as you tilt it. It's right under the new windows logo on the left of the COA. It is not a shiny gold colored hologram like you are used to seeing but it sorta looks like a watermark as you tilt the coa away from you at a steep angle.
On the disk there is a hologram in the center and around the perimeter. this hologram is embedded in the disk and can be seen from BOTH sides of the disk. if you can peal it off or feel a ridge it's a sticker. I have not yet seen a counterfeit disk that has the outer edge hologram yet.
There is also an arrow on the inner and outer hologram that should be directly in line and pointing at each other.
ALL genuine system builder packs are a cardboard envelope with terms and conditions on the back and a tamper evident seal that you must break.
If you can see a COA without breaking the seal its fake - guaranteed!Read more ›
Update Downgraded to one star.
Update: Software will not activate as of 03/16 : Product server key has exceeded its unlock limit.
Waiting on a response.
Update returned for refund. I would have accepted a replacement but it was not offered, which makes me think. Do they know that they are selling a defective product?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The sticker covering the product key is annoying - I didn't realize it was supposed to be scratched off and tried peeling it off, almost making the key illegible. Read morePublished 20 hours ago by Tim Porterfield
Windows 10 stinks! What can I say. Non of its diagnostics nor troubleshooting tools function whatsoever! Read morePublished 1 day ago by conan
Exactly as described and does what I need. I put this on a new build because my Uni requires 10 Pro for some of the software we use. This did the trick.Published 1 day ago by Devin
Do not buy. Not supported by Microsoft & does not come with a product key. Key is extra.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Didn't want to accept the key code until I tried the install from the included DVD. I booted from a USB thumb drive to install win 10 and tried inputting the included serial and it... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Mike Gentry
Microsoft had offered Free Windows 10 download, but after that crashed my computer, I wanted the disc, and the encryption offered by windows 10 pro, and I saved 60 dollars over the... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Jeffry Morehouse
This is it Microsoft has finnally did it; Win 10 is a "10"........ A real gem...!!!Published 4 days ago by Chasman01