- Series: Shelly Cashman Series
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Course Technology; 2 edition (April 25, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0619254955
- ISBN-13: 978-0619254957
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,662,933 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Microsoft Windows XP: Introductory Concepts and Techniques, Service Pack 2 Edition (Shelly Cashman Series) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
O'Reilly Brand Store
Visit O'Reilly Media and discover what's new and bestselling. See more
1. Fundamentals of Using Microsoft Windows XP 2. Working on the Windows XP Desktop 3. File, Document, and Folder Management and Windows XP Explorer Appendix A: New Features of Windows XP Professional and Windows XP Home Edition Appendic B: B: Windows XP Service Pack 2 Security Features
From the Publisher
Three projects introduce fundamental Windows XP skills; working on the desktop; using Windows XP Explorer to manage files, documents, and folders; and Windows XP Help and Support. All projects and exercises take full advantage of the new features of Windows XP. Unique project-based approach provides a practical context for learning skills. Detailed step-by-step, screen-by-screen instructions ensure you stay on track. Extensive exercises at the end of each project help you become a more proficient user of Windows XP. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?