|National Stock Number||7025-01-616-2959|
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller for Windows & Xbox 360 Console
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Play in comfort - A compact, ergonomic shape lets you play comfortably for hours on your PC or Xbox 360
- Vibration feedback gives you a riveting gaming experience
- Precise thumb sticks, two pressure-point triggers and an 8-way directional pad help you stay in control
- Connectivity: Powered USB port
- Flexible cord: The thin, flexible cord was designed to provide the sensation of wireless with all the performance of a wire
There is a newer model of this item:
|Save on Quality Keyboards and Mouse by AmazonBasics|
AmazonBasics 3-Button USB Wired Mouse (Black), 30-Pack $6.99
AmazonBasics Wired Keyboard and Wired Mouse , 10-Pack $121.12
AmazonBasics Wired Keyboard, 10-Pack $81.65
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Exclusive items from Our Brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
1) For PC and Xbox 360 - Works across Microsoft's gaming platforms. Xbox 360 Controller for Windows works with most Windows 8 PCs and Xbox 360, delivering a consistent and universal gaming experience.
2) Vibration feedback - Get a better feel for the game. Vibration feedback ensures riveting game play every time (In supported games).
3) Play in total comfort - Compact design provides a more comfortable gaming experience.
4) Flexible cord - The thin, flexible cord was designed to provide the sensation of wireless with all the performance of a wire.
Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of these operating systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, or Windows 7.
Pentium 300 MHz or higher.
Powered USB port.
RAM 128 MB.
10 MB of available hard disk space.
Precisely what you need for PC and Xbox gaming. Play with confidence with this responsive, ergonomic controller. It works on either your PC or Xbox to give you the ultimate gaming experience.
4,695 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love the wired controller more than the wireless (as with all my PC peripherals), I don't have to worry about replacing batteries/recharging, weak or delayed signal, it's cheaper price, cord is plenty long at 10 feet & it uses standard Phillips screws instead of torx security screws (unlike its wireless version).
I just replaced my original 12 year old Xbox 360 controller for a new one (yes it lasted me that long & I used it all the time. lol), everything still functions like new except for the left analog, which has just started to wear out (drifting issues). I ordered some new analog sensors & thumb sticks for $3(ebay) & plan on restoring it (requires soldering).
I strongly advise modifying the D-pad as it's pretty bad as is. It's so mushy & un-responsive, it's okay for games that only use it for menu options but for anything else like fighting games or anything that requires precision controls it's really bad.
A simple fix, take apart the controller (uses standard Phillips screws) cut out a plastic circle from a peanuts tin lid or principles can lid, poke a hole in center. Then place it under the rubber button membrane pad, reassemble & done. I Provided pics to demonstrate with my old controller as I didn't want to take apart the new one again. It works so much better once this is done. Everything else about this controller is great, it's a very solid & responsive controller, high quality feel & like I said earlier, my previous one lasted 12 years before having any issues.
EDIT: I have put in moderate use with this controller over the past week, and am now forced to return this item. The squeaking did not improve and the left trigger and bumper both started sticking. Is this even an official Microsoft controller??
EDIT(2): Replacement arrived in less than 2 days. Works perfectly. Fully satisfied, Thanks Amazon.
Last controller I had lasted a few years before the joystick getting weak and even with that it still works.