Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 (Sil..." and save 40% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 (Silver)
|Price:||$223.57 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 General Features:
- Color: Silver/charcoal gray with black keys Ergonomist-approved design
- 2.4 GHz Bluetooth wireless connectivity Battery status indicators
- Works from up to 30 feet away (approximate) Keyboard Features: Ultra-thin Comfort Curve design
- Navigation pad
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 (Silver)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||IsaacTronics||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||OneDealOutlet Online||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||4.13 x 9.88 x 18.31 in||8.74 x 1.89 x 21.57 in||9.9 x 18.9 x 2.9 in||7.87 x 18.19 x 3.15 in||2.9 x 8.7 x 18.54 in||6.34 x 1.81 x 19.96 in|
|Item Weight||3.3 lbs||1.97 lbs||3.75 lbs||3.9 lbs||3.2 lbs||2.05 lbs|
Most of us use our computers for entertainment just as often as we do for work. Isn't it time you upgraded to a desktop that was built with multimedia in mind? The Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 combines Bluetooth wireless technology, an ergonomist-approved design, and a number of one-touch hot keys for the most convenient and easiest access to all your most used applications. The keyboard features an ultra-thin Comfort Curve design and a built-in navigation pad. You can switch between directional pad and mouse modes, with full touch sensor control when used as a mouse. There's even Right and Left mouse click buttons. In addition to your common multimedia control keys, the 69Z-00001-B desktop also has a Windows Live Call button, Gadgets button, and Windows Start button to make life easier. You won't have to worry about changing the battery in the mouse at all -- it's completely rechargeable! Simply install the included NiMH battery and keep it docked on the mouse charging station when not in use. Enjoy super precise tracking with laser technology and versatile control with a 5-button layout, which includes a 4-way scrolling tilt wheel and a Magnifier button.Let the fun begin with this Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000. Order today!
Amazon.com Product Description Now you can transition between work and fun with unprecedented ease and comfort. This ultra-thin entertainment desktop set with a rechargeable mouse delivers top-notch performance with virtually no interference--from up to 30 feet away.
The mouse's 4-way scrolling feature takes advantage of Microsoft's Tilt Wheel technology, letting you scroll four ways for greater efficiency and comfort. Meanwhile, the Instant Viewer function allows you to click the scroll wheel button to instantly display your open windows. Then you just point and click to select the window you want. Another feature, the Magnifier, lets you point and click to enlarge and edit details on your screen.
The keyboard features an ultra-thin, ergonomist-approved "Comfort Curve" design that allows you to place your hands naturally and work comfortably using the distinctive quiet touch keys. This sleek design also reduces clutter on your desk, fits on your lap and complements your flat screen monitor. Meanwhile, an integrated navigation pad with cursor control makes it easy to command your PC from your lap or the comfort of your sofa.
Use the Media Center Start Button to gain one touch access to Windows Media Center, or press the Windows Start Button to launch your Start menu and search your PC or the Web if you have Windows Vista installed. The Windows Live Call Button accesses your Windows Live Messenger buddy list, while the Windows Gadgets Button gives you one-touch access to gadgets such as weather information, news updates, traffic maps and slide shows of online photo albums. Plus, when you're playing music or videos media controls on the keyboard allow you to easily navigate to your next or previous track. Or use the media controls to play, pause and control volume. Lastly, the "My Favorites" hot key makes it easy to access the folders, files, and Web pages you use most.
What's in the Box
Microsoft Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 keyboard and mouse, rechargeable batteries, software CD-ROM, and Microsoft Mini Bluetooth Transceiver.
Top customer reviews
1. This keyboard is kind of a funny gadget to begin with.
Its from an older generation where having a Magnifier button, Gadgets button, Record Button, and Channel up/down was normal.
I'm not really used to PCs anymore because I've been on Mac for a while now, so maybe I'm just unaware that these are still common buttons.
2. This keyboard is still surprising me every few minutes I use it.
- It works on a Mac. Like immediately. The Mute button works exactly as the one on the Mac. Same goes for the Volume up/down, Pause/Play, Previous/Next Song, etc. This is an old keyboard. My Mac is a bit old and hasn't been updated in a few months, but the fact that it worked almost immediately and these specific buttons work perfectly, is completely astounding to me.
- You see on the right hand side of the keyboard, there's a square with an "OK" in the middle? THAT'S A FULL BLOWN TRACK PAD. IT'S A TRACK PAD. I COULDN'T STOP SAYING "OH MY GOD ITS A TRACK PAD" FOR AT LEAST A SOLID MINUTE (maybe 2 looking back). MY FRIENDS MADE A MEME OUT OF IT AND KEEP SAYING "Hey look! Its a track pad!". BUT IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A TRACK PAD. IDK IT'S JUST SO WEIRD AND UNEXPECTED THAT... YAH.
3. Battery access is nice.
It's not the usual clip on / slide off cover, its a slide off cover that gets locked in with a little turnable thing.
1. You have to flip the keyboard over and press the BlueTooth button for it to connect.
2. I can't get the Fn keys to work. I'm probably just stupid and am somehow doing it incorrectly.
3. Its a little annoying that there's two places you have to put batteries, but its not that bad. There is the little turnable things on each side (I'll include a picture), and its a little difficult to turn them with your fingers (I just cut my nails, so that's probably why its hard).
Overall, I still like it a lot. Again, I didn't order it from Amazon, and I didn't even realize that it came with a mouse.
For the kind of money that they charge for the thing, to have it be so fragile is ridiculous. I'd have to be rich to afford to use these at the rate that I'd turn them over.
What a shame: great keyboard, zero longevity.
The keyboard still works fine, and the battery life of the keyboard is really good (typically 6 months with 4 hours of use every day).
The bluetooth adapter is a Microsoft hardware, and the drivers lack any support for audio devices. You can only use the bluetooth adapter for the keyboard and mouse.
A good deal if you only want to use the keyboard and mouse with the provided bluetooth adapter. The bluetooth keyboard and mouse did work with my Android 4 tablet.
Windows 7 64-bit.
Most recent customer reviews
+ Keyboard is very light
+ Bluetooth.Read more