Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 for Business
|Price:||$19.85 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Blue Track Technology - Works on more surfaces than optical or laser technology.
- Nano Transceiver - Leave it plugged in your notebook when you're on the go. The mouse has its own on/off switch.
- Up to 8 months battery life - Power status indicator lets you know when your battery runs low.
- Comfort - Designed by ergonomic experts for comfort in either hand.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 for Business
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Hardware Interface||radio frequency||radio frequency||radio frequency||bluetooth|
|Sensor Technology||Optical||Optical||Laser||Blue Track|
|Color||Loch Ness Gray||Graphite||Silver||Black|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 for Business
Grab Your Mouse and Go!
Keep moving with a transceiver that stays in your mobile PC when you go and a mouse that works on more surfaces with BlueTrack Technology!
BlueTrack Technology - Take advantage of BlueTrack Technology, which combines the power of optical with the precision of laser for remarkable tracking on virtually any surface.
Plug-And-Go Transceiver - Leave the nano transceiver plugged in when you're on the go, or stow it in the mouse.
8-Month Battery Life - Use your mouse for up to eight months without having to change batteries. Battery status indicator tells you when battery power is low.
- On/Off Switch - Conserve battery power by turning off your mouse when not in use.
- Comfortable in Either Hand - Use your mouse with your left or right hand. Ambidextrous design makes it comfortable either way.
*BlueTrack Technology does not work on clear glass or mirrored surfaces.
- Computer/Operating System
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (excluding Windows XP 64-bit)
- Hard Drive
1 AA alkaline battery (included)
Top Customer Reviews
So far it does seem to work well on a variety of surfaces. It works on my laptop table of course but I've also used it on the fabric chair arm and it worked just fine.
Two other nice features are the off switch and the dongle fits in the bottom of the mouse. All in one package for ease in travel. The mouse is also just the right size, not too big or small and reasonably comfortable. After a month or so I'm quite happy with it.
1. The 3500 nano-receiver has a smaller head so it sticks out less.
2. The 3500 receiver is stored in a slot on the underside of the mouse with the eject button next to it(along with the on/off button). Easy in, easy out.
3. The M305 stores the receiver in a slot inside a compartment, with the 1 AA battery, on the topside of the mouse (palm-rest portion). The hatch to this compartment is completely ejected by a button on the underside of the mouse (along with the on/off button). The hatch is a little loose so it clicks when touched. Awkward design IMO.
4. The 3500 has BlueTrack.
Also, the 3500 scroll wheel feels a little smoother and softer clicking noise when scrolling. The 3500 mouse buttons click a little softer, too. However, this may vary from mouse to mouse.
I had stopped purchasing Microsoft mice because all the new mice had smooth scrolling wheels. The wheel design is a weakness on Microsoft mice. Logitech has a much better wheel design both smooth and click motion. The click wheel is a little stiff on this mouse. If it loosens up after some use, this will be the best value small form factor wireless mouse available.
I just replaced this mouse with another of the same, and got a 4000 model for my macbook (I prefer 3500 scrolling on PC, while 4000 scrolling is better on Mac -- tracking is identical between the two, in my experience). This mouse lasted me 3.5 years of intensive usage playing RTS, RPG, and MOBA games, multimedia development, and countless hours of casual usage. The middle scroll button began to be less responsive recently, but WOW, what an incredible run! I continue to use this mouse, and I highly recommend it.
Just decided to come and update this review. The mouse have an affinity for getting a bit grimy on the top finger surface. My hands can sweat some during gaming, but I don't have this issue with most other mouses. Unfortunate, but not life ending. I'll leave my rating at 5 stars, though 4.5 would be more appropriate.
First off, this mouse brought me to this page (i.e. I'm using it now.) Secondly, I am graduating college as we speak, and have used countless types of mouses on campus the past 4 years. The only one I've ever used that I like as much as this one is the Apple Magic Mouse, I love that thing too.
The good (I bought the all black one, fyi):
- It works perfectly on: mouse pad, wood (black painted, in my case), the wall (white), my carpet (multicolored), my robe (plaid), metal (black), the side of my cooking pot, a dinner plate, etc.
- Doesn't work on clear glass (nothing behind/under it - but did work on clear plastic with nothing under it...Read more ›
After two weeks of having this mouse my battery died. Why? Because I am too busy with everyday life to turn off this stupid mouse every time I leave the computer. There is no build in feature whatsoever that makes the mouse idle/auto sleep when it isnt used for a period of time. Meaning if you leave the mouse sitting there on, and don't touch it, the laser will be on until you shut it off.
This is going to be a short straightforward review.
The tracking quality of this mouse is top-notch. Works on all surfaces except glass or transparent materials.
Price is unbeatable. For a high quality mouse like this you would expect a price tag of $30+
Scrolling is a little inaccurate, each "tick" on the wheel is pretty jerky on the screen. Not a big deal at all, just turn down the scroll sensitivity on your mouse settings in control panel
Can't say anything about battery life as I've only had it for 2 weeks.
Sleek, smooth, fits hand well, I have medium sized hands.
Has micro usb transmitter, can fit inside of the mouse.
Laser tracker is "BlueTrack" its a blue laser instead of red that I guess is supposed to be better
Clicking is a little on the quieter side, not by much at all, maybe not even noticeably different
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This mouse was fine. I bought it and started using it and it connected to the laptop easily. It worked fine for a little while but then it started having trouble finding where... Read morePublished 16 hours ago by Leslie
Works as expected. Color ensures my mouse is ant confused with anyone else's.Published 2 days ago by Pamara
This mouse is such a good product, I bought another one for my wife. I highly recommend it!Published 4 days ago by aftrans
Pretty good mouse; the battery lasts quite a lot (used three batteries in a year, with a daily usage of about 4.5 hours).Published 5 days ago by Hugo Vinicius Braz
Excellent wireless mouse by Microsoft. Little smaller size for my hands though.Published 9 days ago by usman manzoor