- Save 10% on Epson GPS HRM Smart Watch SF-810V (B012D4MTTA) when you purchase 1 or more BluePoton items (Until Dec 31) offered by BlueProton. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 33% on Epson Runsense GPS Watch SF-510 (B012D4OE0W) when you purchase 1 or more BlueProton items offered by BlueProton. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Cobra Ultra Light BlueTooth Headset BTH8 (B004FHWY1M) when you purchase 1 or more BlueProton items offered by BlueProton. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse (B0054JGGGY) when you purchase 1 or more BlueProton items offered by BlueProton. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Halo Limited Edition: The Master Chief
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.41. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BlueTrack technology
- Plug-and-go nano transceiver
- On/off switch
- Comfortable in either hand
- Nano Transceiver - Leave it plugged in your notebook when you're on the go. The mouse has its own on/off switch.
- Up to 8 months battery life - Power status indicator lets you know when your battery runs low.
- Comfort - Designed by ergonomic experts for comfort in either hand.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Comfort and Style on the Go
You'll appreciate how this wireless mobile mouse comfortably fits your hand and your mobile lifestyle. Use it just about anywhere, even on a rough park bench or your living room carpet, relying on Microsoft BlueTrack Technology*. Keep using your mouse for up to eight months with a single battery, and rely on the power indicator to tell you when it’s time to replace it.
Snap-in Nano Transceiver
When it’s time to pack up and go, you’ll hardly notice the tiny transceiver. Keep it plugged into your computer’s USB port, or tuck it into the underside of the mouse for travel. When stowed, the transceiver turns off the mouse to conserve battery life. The Nano Transceiver is so small that it sticks out less than a centimeter from the USB port and can easily remain plugged into the computer when traveling.
Comfortable in either hand
Ambidextrous design means you can use your mouse with your left or right hand, it’s comfortable either way.
Take advantage of BlueTrack Technology, which combines the power of optical with the precision of laser for remarkable tracking on virtually any surface.
|Interface||USB 2.0 Compatible|
|Transceiver version||Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.0|
|Operating systems||Microsoft Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / RT 8.1 / RT 8, and Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Phone 10, Macintosh Mac OS X v10.7x – 10.10, Android 3.2 – 5.0|
|Wireless range||15 feet (5 meters) typical. Note: RF range is affected by many factors, such as nearby metallic objects and relative positioning of the mouse and receiver.|
|Wireless frequency||2.4 GHz frequency range|
|Battery type and quantity||1 AA alkaline battery (included)|
|Battery life||Up to 8 months|
|Legal Disclaimers||* BlueTrack Technology does not work on clear glass or mirrored surfaces.|
|Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse||Sculpt Comfort Mouse||Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse||Designer Bluetooth Mouse||Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3500|
|Overview||Ultra portable tablet companion||Navigate Windows with comfort||Streamlined curves maximize comfort||Stylish, ultra-thin profile||Notebook size|
|Tracking technology||BlueTrack Technology||BlueTrack Technology||BlueTrack Technology||BlueTrack Technology||BlueTrack Technology|
|Right-handed or ambidextrous||Ambi||Right||Right||Ambi||Ambi|
|Battery Life (mos)||Up to 6||Up to 10||Up to 12||Up to 6||Up to 12|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BlueProton||VicTsingDirect||Tri State Camera||Amazon.com||CellularStream||my Goods|
|Connectivity Technology||—||—||Wireless, USB||Wireless||wireless||—|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB 2.0||USB||Radio Frequency||USB 1.0||USB 1.0||USB|
|Item Dimensions||1.85 x 7.9 x 5.55 in||3.1 x 4.5 x 2 in||2.76 x 5.63 x 8 in||4.92 x 5.51 x 2.36 in||6.5 x 2 x 5.5 in||2.24 x 3.75 x 1.59 in|
|Item Weight||—||3.2 ounces||7.36 ounces||—||—||5.6 ounces|
|Platform||Mac||Windows XP, Linux, Windows, Windows 7, DOS||Windows 8||Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion||Windows 8||Windows 8|
|Sensor Technology||Blue Track||Optical||Optical||Blue Track||Blue Track||Blue Track|
BlueTrack Technology - Works on more surfaces than optical or laser technology
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The batteries lasted a long time in it, so that was a definite plus. It was fine for things like changing the video or music on my laptop or anything that you do not have to have your mouse be very quick for. I would not recommend it for playing any games as it sticks too often and I would die. So, I guess it really depends on your personal need for a mouse. It was super cheap!
1. This thing eats batteries. I use it at work and I sometimes even remember to turn it off for the weekend, but I'm replacing the battery about every 3-4 weeks. I've switched to rechargeable, but I don't think it's OK for such a tiny mouse to use so much juice.
2. When the battery dies, it just dies. If you are in the middle of something, oh well! there is a tiny, pin-head size light that turns red just before the battery is about to go. Of course, it's impossible to operate the mouse unless you hand is covering said light, so it's basically worthless.
3. It's jumpy. It wasn't at first, but now it hops around like crazy, intermittently, and if often takes me 3 tries to highlight something. It will jump to the line above, the line below, or halfway over. This is especially frustrating as my job involves editing and designing documents in InDesign. Not really an ideal situation. I've tried different surfaces, but to no avail. It used to only happen when the battery was about to go, but now it's just all the time.
4. The receiver will randomly stop working. This has only happened twice, but it shouldn't really happen at all. In those case, the batteries were fine, but no worky. The first time, the helpdesk guy came and unplugged the receiver and plugged it back in, then it was OK.
So those are excellent reasons to quit using this device. The reasons I've hung on this long are:
1. Convenience -- wireless is so much easier to deal with than wired!
2. Size -- it's small, which is nice -- I don't want a ginormous mouse that tires out my wrist.
3. Scrolling -- the scroll wheel is my ideal -- it doesn't audibly click, but has a click-like feeling as you are scrolling (hard to explain). There is a little resistance as you are scrolling so that you aren't just spinning the wheel.
The good, unfortunately does not outweigh the bad, in this case. There is a possibility I just have a faulty one, but I'm not going to risk buying another Microsoft mouse. I'm using an old crappy wired mouse until my new LogiTech mouse arrives!
So far it does seem to work well on a variety of surfaces. It works on my laptop table of course but I've also used it on the fabric chair arm and it worked just fine.
Two other nice features are the off switch and the dongle fits in the bottom of the mouse. All in one package for ease in travel. The mouse is also just the right size, not too big or small and reasonably comfortable. After a month or so I'm quite happy with it.