- Series: In Depth
- Paperback: 984 pages
- Publisher: Que Publishing; 1 edition (August 22, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789743116
- ISBN-13: 978-0789743114
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 38 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #202,104 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Microsoft Word 2010 In Depth 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Beyond the Basicsâ¦Beneath the Surfaceâ¦In Depth
Microsoft Word 2010 IN DEPTH
Advice and techniques that you need to get the job done.
Looking for ways to streamline your work so you can focus on maximizing your time? In Depth
provides specific, tested, and proven solutions to the problems you run into every dayâthings
other books ignore or oversimplify. This is the one book you can rely on to answer the questions
you have now and will have in the future.
In Depth offers
• Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
• Breakthrough techniques and shortcuts that are unavailable elsewhere
• Practical, real-world examples with nothing glossed over or left out
• Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can’t fix on your own
• Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
• Quick information via sidebars, tips, reminders, notes, and warnings
In Depth is the only tool you need to get more done in less time!
CATEGORY: Office Applications
COVERS: Microsoft Word 2010
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're looking for a Word manual with lots of screen shots and pictures, this may not be the one for you. But if you do well reading and following along on-screen, and/or want those handy tips and tricks, get this book!
I like the Tips, Notes and Cautions. Also, one feature I don't recall seeing in any other of the books I have or have read: when she mentions an item in another chapter, she also gives you the page number. This is sooooo handy!
I would not recommend this book to a beginner, however. This is more like a Word encyclopedia, which covers the advanced topics alongside the basics. A beginner would probably be overwhelmed and would be better served with a book that's specific for beginners. But for people who are already familiar with Word and want to learn the program at a deeper level, I would highly recommend this book. It's cheaper than taking a class, and you have the information at your fingertips for later use.