Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on August 28, 2014
This is probably about the 10th time I've turned this on and it just gave me the red ring. I waited a bit came back, still had the red ring. The exterioir is also all scuffed up as if it was refurbished and then modified. Also know that it does not look like the picture (for those of you that wanted the blue lights) its just like a normal scratched up Xbox. Not really worth waiting 2.5 weeks and paying 90.00$ So thats pretty much what you're buying.
on May 28, 2016
What else can you say, it's awesome. I was never a play station fanatic. I would recommend it to anyone who loves gaming.
on March 26, 2015
Arrived looking new, works great. Son has been pretty much nonstop using it for about a month with no issues. As advertised
on September 9, 2013
Draws power from DVD Drive. Hot melt glue holds fan/wiring in place. 1st time on boot up, the wires literally melted rendering the fan useless (and causing DVD drive error). I removed the fan and modified DVD drive power cable and had no more issues. I then ordered a replacement fan and converted it to draw from USB power. Much better solution.
on December 10, 2015
Great console.
on February 6, 2015
Awesome came with a updatedVersion of what's pictured works amazingly
on August 19, 2015
fan just a little loud
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2014
Perfect condition! Exactly what I was looking for!
on October 2, 2013
Was everything it was advertised to be and at a great price and great service. Had to replace my old xbox due to the red ring of death.
on October 28, 2014
I hooked this up for one day and it gave me the ring of fire. It had irreparable RAM damage. I want my money back, but I have had it too long because I work off-shore.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.