Truck Season Automotive Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 3, 2014
I have been drooling over this controller since they first came out, and amazon was the ONLY place I could find it in my favorite blue. I was surprised to see that it does not seem to load up on fingerprints, pleasantly so, it's like magic. That said it workd like every other XBOX controller and has the new twisty d pad thingy if you like to change that, I don't but it works fine. I wish as others do that the chrome went all the way around, the back is black, and it really should come with a rechargeable battery, but it has the lame battery holder and 2 Duracell batteries you can use on something else, not those cheap junk batteries. Love the electric blue!
6 people found this helpful
on February 21, 2017
My son loved this controller, until one day the "plus sign" looking button just popped off all by itself. It was just sitting there on the table and POP! - it just flew up in the air and no one was touching it. There was no real way to fix it. He was able to use it until we got him another controller. He used it for about 3 months before it broke, so for the price we paid - I feel like it should've lasted a little longer.
on May 15, 2014
I remember spying these chrome series controllers in BestBuy a while back, and kicked myself for not just grabbing them when I had the chance. I figured I'd be able to get 'em here (I mean, you can get just about anything here, haha).

So the controller itself, beautiful, I dig the blue. All the buttons, the joysticks, and d-pad of course work flawlessly. It's so nice, I kind of don't want to use it. Hahaha!

What actually surprised me was the fact that this, along with another item I ordered, dropped in on my lap within two days. I didn't even tag the two day shipping method. So..yeah...color me surprised and tickled pink when it showed up. Not that I'm complaining, of course. :)
on June 20, 2014
This controller has a gorgeous shiny blue mirror-like finish. I honestly thought maybe the pictures were wrong but it is perfect. I will probably buy the silver one as well later this year as well! I've been using this for a couple of months now and it has held up perfectly. No wearing off of the chrome. Any prints easily wipe off.
on April 3, 2014
I bought this to pair with my brand new home-built gaming PC. With the Microsoft XBox PC wireless USB receiver, it works beautifully. I'm finally beating Bioshock, and playing new games with so much ease, all from my couch without having to balance the keyboard and mouse on my lap. (No offense to PC gamers, I'm just more comfy this way!)

Connects without a problem, gameplay is smooth with the controller, and boy do I love that blue shine.
on June 15, 2014
came on a SUNDAY! my life was complete when getting this, the color is awesome, controls work great, feels weird at first, but im used to it when killing zombies! great shipping, great price better than the local gamestop for sure!
on June 5, 2017
Perfect! Thank you!
on September 28, 2014
Very nice look and texture. The rest is normal to a regular controller. Mine came defective from one of the buttons so I returned it. I couldn't wait for a replacement so I just got a standard one from my local store therefore I didn't get to use this one. Wish I did.
on April 25, 2014
The Easter bunny brought this for my son and he loves it. He knows his controller from 10 feet away. All the functions and keys are responsive and did I say it looks great.
on September 1, 2016
On the outside, the controller appeared fine and new. However, both the left and right triggers were unresponsive, and rattling could be heard within the controller. It appears that the product was damaged in transit. On that assumption, 3 stars seems fair.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.