Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Microsoft Xbox One Kinect Sensor Bar [Xbox One](Renewed)
- Requires power adapter for Xbox One S and X models (sold separately)
- Put down the controller and play Xbox One games using just your body, voice, and gestures. Command your TV and even make Skype calls in HD.
- Play games where you are the controller, Be recognized and signed-in automatically
- Be recognized and signed-in automatically you can also call friends and family with Skype in HD
- Broadcast gameplay live with picture-in-picture
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
You are the controller
You don't have to have your hands full when you're gaming. With Kinect for Xbox One, you can control games using your just body, voice, and gestures. Forget the remote. Kinect lets you command your TV or even make Skype calls in HD. Be recognized and signed-in automatically, and use your voice to find your favorite entertainment, snap apps, switch instantly, and start recording game clips. You can even broadcast your gameplay live with picture-in-picture.
Troubleshooting steps: To verify that your sensor is turned on:
1. Scroll left from the Home screen to open the guide. 2. Select Settings. 3. Select All Settings 4. Select Kinect & devices.. 5. Select Kinect. 6. Verify that Kinect on is selected.
If the Kinect has been enabled in the Xbox One Menu, follow these steps to reset the Kinect sensor’s connection:
1. Power off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. 2. Unplug the console’s power cable. 3. Unplug the Kinect sensor from the console. 4. Plug the console power cable back in. 5. Press the Xbox button on your console to power up. 6. Scroll left from the Home screen to open the guide. 7. Select Settings. 8. Select All Settings. 9. Select Kinect & devices. 10.Select Kinect. Plug the Kinect sensor into the back of the console and wait 5 seconds for the console to recognize it.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Setup without issue and has been working well. Will update if any issues occur. Until further notice assume it is a quality refurbished product and the supplier delivered.
I returned that one in the Hopes to receive another that did work....instead I got another one that would not power on...and don't count on Amazon support to be any help!
Completely disgusted!!! This was a Christmas present for my kids and not only could they not use it or the games we purchased for it but it's been a huge waste of time!!!
You need to purchase Kinect 2.0 adapter to connect this device to XBox One.
For the most part it works fine and tracks well for normal things but, has sometimes problems when overlapping legs or moving quickly and you have to always face the direction of the Kinect.
I have not tried using it with my Xbox One S so I assume it works fine with games.
Also updating the drivers also allows it to be used as a basic webcam.
Only problem lately has been that the Kinect has a "warm up" period where it takes a while till it stays connected and on when I start it up sometimes. Could just be my Kinect messing up after putting 100s of hours into it with my use in VR.