Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now
[UPDATED] asked by Pedro on June 3, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 answers
A
Yes, it can. I've replaced my laptop and desktop once since I got O2007 and the only thing I had to do is call an 800# and an automated system activated it for me without any hassle. It's pretty painless. I'd assume O2010 works the same way. Also had replaced a machine since Win7 was installed and it was the same painless process.
GrinningShark answered on June 4, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
But there is a new purchasing option and I think that may be the quesion of the first poster and it is my question. I want to make sure this is not the ONE TIME install only version I am purchasing. It would be nice to know from people who have purchased this item from this purchaser. Also, is it a valid purchase? Authorized seller?

Thank you very much for your time.
Magna answered on June 22, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product