- Hardcover: 274 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (March 14, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 047152185X
- ISBN-13: 978-0471521853
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 0.8 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#11,129,309 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #672 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics > Optoelectronics
- #1532 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electric Machinery & Motors
- #2503 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics > Microelectronics
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Microstereolithography and other Fabrication Techniques for 3D MEMS 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"This book gives a fascinating introduction to the subject, andplaces it superbly within its context....It is original, timely andwell written." (Engineering Science & Education Jnl. April2002)
From the Back Cover
The application of MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical systems) in suchdiverse fields as intelligent microsensors, data storage,biomedical engineering and wireless communication is booming.Focusing on microstereolithography, this timely work providesinsight into state-of-the-art microfabrication techniques for 3Dmicrostructures, microdevices and MEMS.
* A unique and accessible overview of micro-system manufactureusing the latest semiconductor processing techniques
* Coverage of the developmental history of MEMS, micro-sensors,actuators and signal processing units.
* Insight to a range of microfabrication techniques from laserablation to x-ray lithography, silicon micro-machining andmicro-moulding.
* Describes the latest fabrication prototypes and applications,including thin-film transistors, antennas, wireless telemetrysystems and transducers
Microelectronics engineers will profit form this detailed overviewof current technologies. Material technologists and physicistsworking in industrial and academic research and development willalso find this a valuable reference source.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|