- Hardcover: 274 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (March 14, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 047152185X
- ISBN-13: 978-0471521853
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 0.8 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#7,811,595 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #533 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics > Optoelectronics
- #1149 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electric Machinery & Motors
- #2034 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics > Microelectronics
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Microstereolithography and other Fabrication Techniques for 3D MEMS 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Electronics, sensors & robots
Featured electronics, sensors & robots sponsored by O'Reilly Media & distributed publishers. See more
"This book gives a fascinating introduction to the subject, and places it superbly within its context....It is original, timely and well written." (Engineering Science & Education Jnl. April 2002)
From the Back Cover
The application of MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical systems) in such diverse fields as intelligent microsensors, data storage, biomedical engineering and wireless communication is booming. Focusing on microstereolithography, this timely work provides insight into state-of-the-art microfabrication techniques for 3D microstructures, microdevices and MEMS.
* A unique and accessible overview of micro-system manufacture using the latest semiconductor processing techniques
* Coverage of the developmental history of MEMS, micro-sensors, actuators and signal processing units.
* Insight to a range of microfabrication techniques from laser ablation to x-ray lithography, silicon micro-machining and micro-moulding.
* Describes the latest fabrication prototypes and applications, including thin-film transistors, antennas, wireless telemetry systems and transducers
Microelectronics engineers will profit form this detailed overview of current technologies. Material technologists and physicists working in industrial and academic research and development will also find this a valuable reference source.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?