|Item model number||CA-H700W-BR|
|Item Weight||27 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.45 x 9.05 x 20.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||19.45 x 9.05 x 20.3 inches|
|Manufacturer||NZXT - US PC|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||September 27, 2017|
NZXT H700i - ATX Mid-Tower PC Gaming Case - CAM-Powered Smart Device - RGB and Fan Control - Enhanced Cable Management System – Water-Cooling Ready - Black/Red - 2018 Model
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Motherboard Compatability||Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX and EATX(Up to 272mm or 10.7-inches)|
|Item Weight||27.05 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||19.45 x 9.05 x 20.3 inches|
|Case Type||Mid Tower|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Premium quality: All steel construction with the sleek h series design; available in four color combinations
- Smart device: Built in rgb and digital fan controller powered by cam, delivers hue+ and grid+ functionality and includes two preinstalled fans and rgb led strips for dynamic personalization
- Adaptive noise reduction: Optimizes cooling and noise balance for the best gaming comfort
- All new cable management system: Installation and expansion made easy with preinstalled channels and straps
- Full tempered glass panel: Showcase your build with crisp clarity
- Watercooling ready: Installation simplified for both aio and custom loop configurations
- Motherboard support: Miniitx, Microatx, and atx
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The H700i showcases NZXT’s vision for modern PC building. This premium mid-tower case features a unique CAM Powered Smart Device that digitally drives RGB lighting and fan performance. You can effortlessly control RGB lighting and fans, while Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes your build’s acoustics through machine learning and ideal fan settings. Includes four integrated Aer F fans and two RGB LED strips to enhance the aesthetics of your build as seen through the H700i’s stunning tempered glass panel.
Smart Controls That Matter
The H700i’s unique Smart Device includes features from our HUE+ and GRID+ V3 digital controllers, allowing for effortless control of RGB lighting and fans through CAM software. Customized lighting is streamlined with two integrated and individually addressable RGB LED strips. Don’t waste time checking compatibility, installing, or manipulating physical buttons; our out-of-the box, elegantly controlled CAM software is all you need.
The H700i is available in four color combinations to match your taste, and its elegant all-steel construction is shared across all sizes in the new H-series. The tempered glass panel and signature PSU shroud showcase beautiful builds.
|NZXT H700i||NZXT H500i||NZXT H400i||NZXT H200i|
|Dimensions||W: 230mm H: 516mm D: 494mm||W: 210 mm H: 460 mm D: 428m||W: 210mm H: 417mm D: 421mm||W: 210mm H: 349mm D: 372mm|
|Weight||12.27 kg||7.0 kg||7.6kg||6.0 kg|
|Motherboard Support||Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX and EATX(Up to 272mm or 10.7-inches)||ATX, MicroATX and Mini-ITX||Mini-ITX and MicroATX||Mini-ITX|
|I/O Ports||2 x USB 2.0 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 1 x Audio/Mic||2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 1 x Audio/Mic||2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 1 x Audio/Mic||2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 1 x Audio/Mic|
|Filters||Front and PSU Intake||Front, Top, and PSU Intake||Front, Top, and PSU Intake||Front and PSU Intake|
|Smart Device||3 x Fan channels with Max 10W per channel output 1 x RGB LED port support up to 4 x HUE+ LED strips or 5 x Aer RGB fans Built-in noise detection module.||3 x Fan channels with Max 10W per channel output 1 x RGB LED port support up to 4 x HUE+ LED strips or 5 x Aer RGB fans Built-in noise detection module.||3 x Fan channels with Max 10W per channel output 1 x RGB LED port support up to 4 x HUE+ LED strips or 5 x Aer RGB fans Built-in noise detection module.|
|Drive Bays||2.5”: 7 3.5”: 2+1||2.5”: 2+1, 3.5”: 2+1||2.5”: 3+1 3.5”: 1||2.5”: 3+1 3.5”: 1|
|Radiator Support||Front: 2 x 140 or 3 x 120mm with Push/Pull Top: 2 x 140 or 3 x 120||Front: Up to 280mm, Rear: 1x 120mm||Front: 2 x 140 or 2 x 120mm with Push/Pull Rear: 1 x 120||Front: 2 x 120 with Push/Pull Top: 1 x 120|
|Fan Support||Front: 3 x 120/2 x 140mm (3 Aer F120 Case Version included) Top: 3 x 120/2 x 140mm Rear: 1 x 120/1 x 140mm (1 Aer F140 Case Version included)||Front: 2x120 /2x 140mm, Top: 1x 120 mm/ 1x 140mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included) 1x 120mm, Rear: 1x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included)||Front: 2 x 120/2 x 140mm (2 Aer F120 Case Version included) Top: 2 x 140mm Rear: 1 x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included)||Front: 2 x 120/2 x 140mm Top: 1 x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included) Rear: 1 x 120mm (1 Aer F120 Case Version included)|
Compare with similar items
The H700i is a premium mid-tower case that includes a unique CAM-Powered Smart Device that digitally drives RGB lighting and fan performance. It empowers builders to easily control RGB lighting and fans while Adaptive Noise Reduction optimizes your build's acoustics by learning and tuning your PC for the ideal fan settings. The H700i streamlines radiator installation and introduces a cable management system behind the motherboard tray. Four fans and two RGB LED strips are included to make builds glorious behind the tempered glass panel. Accommodates motherboards from Mini-ITX up to Extended ATX (EATX) 272mm / 10.7 in max.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Super easy to build in, cable management is great, thermals are good, and the case looks amazing.
But there's a chance you will receive a unit with a defect in the glass panel that will cause it to become explosive under heat. It worked well for 5 days, but then I had to add a new hard drive. I went to unscrew the glass and it immediately exploded. Luckily no glass went into the case harming any of the components and no glass hit my face. But this is a serious danger as it is not apparent at all with your eyes until it explodes. You could be gaming and your pet touches the panel while it's hot and it explodes onto your pet. Would not risk buying another NZXT case again.
•The cable management is superb having in mind it is a mini itx case. Then top it with “hey I used extensions” which adds more clutter to my dear cable mess.
•The airflow is nice. I was ready to mod the case in case it was lacking but so far my temps are alright.
•The looks! I look at it way too much...yes it’s a gorgeous little thing! Sturdy yet beautiful!
•It has that funny fan/LED strip controller to go with the HUE+. I only use the LED but it’s nice to control it from the CAM app.
•If you are coming from a mini itx case don’t fear if you have an SF(X) power supply! It comes with a removable bracket!!! (This was a nice touch if you ask me.)
•The bracket behind the motherboard for the 2 2.5” SSDs/HDDs is very nice with more room for more drives!!!....is this really a mini itx case?!?!?
•My Asus Strix does not sag in this case? Nope it doesn’t. Has more support on the PCI slot.
•2.5 bracket in front of the window is nice but I won’t use it since I will replace with a 5” LCD screen.
•That cable shroud metal thing (see in pics) which has been around since the s340 is nice and only takes 3 screws to remove.
•DUDE!!!! The front panel plug is HEAVENLY! I always struggle with this ton of small cables....now the one here is a single plug with all the cables! I fell in love!
•Room for rads and moar fans!
•The tempered glass is not as strong as I thought or I would like. Turned around to get the thumb screws and it slipped...2” fall at most and a small corner went off...
•Yeah I got nothing else until my custom loop begins.
This case does a lot well, but it's not without complaints. First, the Kraken X62 (also from NZXT) does not mount to the front in pull configuration. I've tried multiple ways, and it requires either downgrading the the X52 or removing/unlocking the front air filter. I had to settle for push configuration and hide away two of my RGB fans. NZXT products not designed to work with each other is a big red flag, and you'll notice it's a recurring theme in this review.
Both the Hue+ and Grid+ units can't mount to any of the available SSD trays or behind the back panel, as they are too thick. The only place for these devices is under the PSU shroud, limiting cable management significantly. The back panel needs more clearance, or we need more mounting locations.
While I didn't use an NZXT motherboard boad, the case includes two USB 3.0 ports on the top, and has a cable that needs to connect to the motherboard. Because NZXT opted not to use a right-angle connector, there is no way to run this cable without going over the cable management bar. In other words the bar that's meant to hide your cables is visually obstructed by cables. Think about that for a moment.
The Smart Device is this product's claim to fame, and it works well. I had no problems with running 5 fans off it. Unfortunately the included LED strip can't sit on the same channel as NZXT's premium AER RGB fans, so you have to pick one or the other. Once again I had to compromise, and I elected to remove the LED strip in favor of LED fans. Thankfully this was relatively painless. HUE2 released this month and fixes the problem of one accessory type per channel, but unsurprisingly the smart device doesn't currently support HUE2 products.
Lastly removing the front panel to get at the air filter requires pulling apart plastic snaps that hold the front panel in place. This is the only area of plastic in the case I noticed besides the filters, but the problem here is the likelihood of that plastic bending or snapping a few months down the road. A metal or thumbscrew system like they used with the PSU and back panel would have made more sense.
Don't get me wrong, after more than 24 hours of building, build revisions, and cable management, this case now looks and feels like a premium product, and I do really like it. It just seems like NZXT designed a premium case while forgetting we might want to use premium NZXT products in it. So what's the final verdict? If you don't mind revising and tailoring your build to work with your case, this is a great option. If you're looking for a case that will highlight the components you've already picked out, this may not be for you.
Top reviews from other countries
- build quality is generally good
- the cable management bar is a pain and makes the build much harder than it needs to be
- rear cable management is great. However, the case comea with all fan cables bunched up and you'll spend some time cleaning that up
- the tempered glass and RBG are good if you like the looks. Comes with one RGB strip installed and a second that you can install where you want
- the CAM software is just good for RGB and fixed fan control. The adaptive fan control feature is useless as it completely ignored GPU temps. To me cooling was a big draw if the case and this was a big disappointment
- the case is noisy
- cooling with the stock fans and front panel in place is pretty mediocre. Removing the front panel is a big help and actually looks good. If using serious hardware, would recommend swapping out the front fans for a pair of noctua 140mm ones. Big difference. Even with that, the CPU cooling is inferior to my earlier Corsair 600Q and GPU cooling is only slightly better, while noise levels much higher
Overall, if you are focused more on looks, the case is pretty good and better than other similar cases at cooling. However, if you are more performance focused, look elsewhere. I'm considering going back to my Corsair 600q - I suspect that case will beat this on cooling with the Noctua fans installed
SORRY IN ADVANCED FOR MY ENGLISH IM french first.
- Best cable management i ever saw in a case. It is so easy to build a clean case with this one
- crazy ammount of ssd holder
- nice looking case
- The quality of assembly is fine but not top notch. The power button and every other connector in front of the case is slightly unalligned and for that price this is sad.
- ** BE CARREFUL WHEN YOU OPEN THE PANNEL OF THE CABLE MANAGEMENT SIDE!!!! The case is in metal and ultra robust, the side pannel that hide the cable is in metal but to open it you have to press a button. Wich is fine but the clip that hold the pannel is made of ULTRA CHEAP PLASTIC, VERY VERY EASY TO BREAK IT!
- the AIRFLOW IS OK.... I still don't understand why in 2019 with all TOP QUALITY CAD software available on the market, they still do case that have some airflow limitation. Compare to the best airflow case, expect to lose a few FPS WHILE GAMING UNLESS YOU SPEND A LOT ON keeping your parts cold. The good news is that the case offer the space to do it!!
Overall very nice tower but like every tower in the market, there is always some flaws in their conception.
ps. NZXT way to not include a "puck"...this is the premium case!
The good news is you can easily disconnect the fan controller hub and use included Y-splitter cables to drive all of the fans from a couple PWM ports on any reasonably new motherboard and have a completely fine and working system. The downside is that a big chunk of the high price-tag here certainly pays for that smart hub.
So TL;DR - nice case, but either toss the fan hub or choose a cheaper case.
Reviewed in Mexico on January 20, 2019