MidTen 6-9 Inches Carbon Fiber Rifle Bipod with 20mm Adapter for Hunting and Shooting
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Carbon fiber bipod: Lighter and Stronger than ordinary steel and aluminum bipod; More corrosion resistant; Higher temperature resistant, which can be used in any environment.
- 5 settings of bipod leg length to adjust the appropriate height of rifle with the leg release button from 6 inches (152mm)to 9 inches (225mm) when hunting or shooting.
- With the Picatinny adapter and hex wrench, carbon fiber bipod is easily installed on the rifle.
- More slippery and stylish surface of the carbon fiber bipod gives you better feeling-ease and comfort.
- High quality rubber on the bottom of the bipod leg makes the bipod shockproof and antiskid.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- Color: Black
- Material: carbon fiber
- Leg Height: 6 inches to 9 inches
- Weight: 10ozs
- The bipod legs are foldable. The springs on the legs make bipod easy to fold the legs up and are not over tightened which makes easy work of keeping silent when hunting.
- Hunting bipod is made of hardened steel and aluminum, the bipod is lightweight, strong and built to last.
- Two types of installation, you can install the tactical bipod to the 20 mm rail or the sling swivel stud.
- 5 notches on the bipod legs make for 5 settings of leg length. You could adjust the bipod from 6 inches to 9 inches by pressing the button.
- The springs on the bipod legs make it easy to fold the legs up and are not over tightened which makes easy work of keeping silent when hunting.
- Special spring load to hold the bipod in a steady and strong position for aiming and hitting the target.
- High quality rubber on the bottom of the bipod leg makes the bipods shockproof and antiskid.
- 1 x 6-9 Inches Bipod
- 1 x 20mm Adapter
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|