Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $46.04 shipping
+ Free Shipping
MidWest Critter Nation with Stand
|Price:||$201.80 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Full Width Double Doors Provide Maximum Accessibility for Easy Cleaning & Feeding
- 1/2 " Horizontal Wire Spacing Allows Pets to Fulfill Their Instinct to Climb & Explore in Secure Environment
- Wide Expanse Shelf & Full Width Plastic Pan Floor to Provide Maximum Play Area & Prevent Dangerous Falls
- Less-Mess and Easily Removable Height Adjustable Shelves with Removable Plastic Tray for Easy Cleaning
- Happy Feet Ramp Cover Protects Pets Feet and Provides Traction & No-Slip Passage Between Levels
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Two Story | Color: Gray Quartz
From the Manufacturer
Ideal for Rats, Chinchillas, Ferrets, Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs, Degus . . .
Designed with critters and owners in mind! Taking the advice and guidance from our friends in Rat, Chinchilla, and other small animal clubs around the world, we present Critter Nation, the world’s best small animal habitat! Designed to accommodate a variety of pets, the design of the Critter Nation takes from the Ferret Nation all of the design features pet parents desire – full-width, removable doors; critter-proof door latches; large adjustable shelves with toy/bedding anchor points; wire ramps with “Happy Feet” ramp covers; and easy-to-clean and remove plastic pans.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 3:39 Mins|
I have 4 female rats at the moment and this has been the best investment for them and me. I've had this cage for about 9 months. It is absolutely the best cage I have ever owned. Even small rats will be fine in this cage. Mine are all medium sized. Putting this thing together took a while, but it was not hard, just requires some patience. Yes it's expensive, but well worth the price if you ware going to continue to have more pets use it. I foresee having many generations of rats use this cage.
I like other reviewers purchased mine from somewhere other than Amazon because their price was about $100 more than everywhere else. I would have gladly purchased it from Amazon if it was a more reasonable price.
1. Solid construction, built to last years!
2. Easy to clean, removable trays. I use a very mild cleaning solution that is natural to wash the cage itself monthly. I maintain the trays as clean as i can without taking them out until they should be hand washed. I take them out and wash the them usually every 4-5 days or so.
3. Excellent wide swinging doors. The doors open all the way so that you can remove the trays for cleaning. My rats LOVE to climb on the doors when they are open. I'll open all the doors so that they can climb around and get some exercise.
4. Perfect height/size: this cage is a great size (yes its big). I love that they have so much room to do what they want in it. You can hang all kinds of hammocks and/or toys from the tray supports. I have a huge wheel that my rats love to use that fits wonderfully inside the first level. at any given time they have 1-4 hammocks/beds or accessories in their cage.Read more ›
This cage is also fun/easy to accessorize. Since the shelves have three height adjustments, it gives you a lot of control over where things can go, you can attach hammocks and other things to the bottom of the trays. You can also add additional lava ledges and bird perches for more vertical climbing. I took off one star partially because the double wide doors do make it almost impossible to put lava ledges anywhere but towards the front of the cage, unless you have someone else helping you. Ultimately though it's not a big deal.
As others have said, there's a chance your box will come damaged and the cage itself is a pain to put together.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arab fast and undamaged took some time to assemble but when finished the doors were half-cocked and didn't want to latch properly all in all it was worth the money for my pet rats.Published 13 hours ago by luke
This cage is huge! It is taller than I am. I have six rats that fit easily in the cage. I was able to use the ramp to close off the top from the bottom cage. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Ashley Luntsford
Very pleased! Great buy and very well built. Is used for 2 ferrets with plenty of room!Published 1 day ago by Linda
I had a Prevue Hendryx Earthtone Dusted Rate and Chinchilla cage prior for my five female rats and although I was content with the cage the small door and the short shelves were... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Isabel F.
This is the best thing that has ever happened to our rats!!! They love it!Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Housed 10 rats at one point, and still very roomy. Great aerial space for hanging hammocks and toys.Published 4 days ago by Alexandra
Looks like a great item, but beware of the bars used to make the bottom of the frame. The threaded parts were dirty, so threading bolts is impossible. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Anthony Horne
This was a PITA to put together because on of the bars was slightly bent. So I'm over here with a hammer trying to whack it into place. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Liz Adkins