Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $10.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Large Dog Crate | MidWest iCrate Double Door Folding Metal Dog Crate w/ Divider Panel, Floor Protecting Feet & Leak-Proof Dog Tray | 42L x 30W x 28H Inches, Large Dog, Black
- Low Return Rate: 16% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "dog crates"
- Double door folding metal dog crate, iCrate measures 42L x 30W x 28H inches | Ideal for large dog breeds
- Versatile 2-door dog crate includes free divider panel, durable dog tray, a strong carrying handle, rubber "roller" feet to protect your floors & a MidWest Quality 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Two heavy duty slide-bolt latches (per door) securely lock dog crate door in place keeping your dog safely inside their pet home
- Easy assembly & portable dog crate | Sets up in seconds w/ no tools required for assembly & dog crate folds flat for convenient storage or travel
- Durable design creates a safe place for your pet while you're away & provides for your dog's instinctual "den" instincts. Patented rounded corner clips greatly reduce possible sharp-points your dog's crate for a safer experience for you & your dog
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Double Door Dog Crates
with Divider Panel
A Trusted Top-Seller from MidWest Homes for Pets
iCrate double-door dog crates by MidWest Homes for Pets are the Inclusive Home Training System designed completely around the safety, security, and comfort of your dog. Features include safe and secure slide-bolt latches, rounded corners, a durable satin-black Electro-Coat finish, and a removable, washable plastic pan for easy cleanup in the event of an accident. The fold and carry design means iCrate sets up easily in seconds without the need for tools. iCrate easily folds down to a portable size for suitcase-style carrying and includes plastic carrying handles to move the folded crate from one location to another comfortably. iCrate also comes with a free divider panel for use while your puppy is growing. Simply choose the size of crate that your dog will need when it reaches its full adult size. The divider panel will allow you to adjust the length of the living area while your puppy grows, keeping the living space small enough to reduce the chance of your puppy eliminating in one end and sleeping in the other. iCrate double door dog crates carry a one-year limited warranty and support from MidWest’s award-winning customer service team.
Rounded corners and safe and secure slide-bolt latches for your pet’s protection.
Fold and Carry
Sets up and folds down in seconds with no tools required! Easy-to-attach plastic handles make it easy to transport the folded crate.
Pan Stop keeps easy-to-remove, easy-to-clean plastic pan in place.
Includes Divider Panel
The Brand That Stands for Something More
Quality product is what built our brand starting 90 years ago. It’s the foundation of our business. A commitment ongoing, industry-leading quality assurance practices and procedures is what sustains our brand.
We set ourselves apart from our competitors through our relationship among our research and design department, our quality assurance and testing lab, our customer service team, and our production facilities.
This ensures that the pets who use our products are given the the best, most innovative, and safest homes and products on the market.
- Each MidWest product undergoes rigorous product testing from the product design phase and throughout the lifespan of the product line.
- Our tests follow detailed procedures and evaluation methods and are designed to meet the highest of standards.
- Our Customer Service team is ready to assist you!
From Puppy Training. ..
To a Home for Life!
A crate provides a personal, den-like space for your dog to call his own, and it also helps with housebreaking, potty training, and reducing unwanted behaviors like chewing and barking. Choose a crate that will provide adequate space when your dog reaches its’ full, adult size, large enough to stand up without having to hunch and to lie down with legs outstretched. However, don't buy a crate that is too large -- it won’t provide the feeling of safety and security that a dog enjoys in a properly-sized crate.
While your dog is a puppy, the crate may be too big, leading him to eliminate in one end then go to the other end to sleep; divider panels are designed to solve this problem!
- Use our size-breed chart to determine the appropriate size crate for your breed.
- Choose a crate that will provide adequate space when your dog reaches his adult size.
- Use the divider panel to adjust the length of living area as your puppy grows.
- Acquaint your puppy with his new home. Start from early puppyhood and have your puppy sleep and rest in his home. He will begin to seek security and comfort inside his little 'dog room.'
- Be gentle. Encourage your puppy to go into his home. Don’t force him!
- Once he is comfortable with his home, simply restrain him at the door with the door, praising him lavishly. Soon he will be secure in his home with the door closed.
- Understand that little puppies need to 'go' about every 2-4 hours. On a schedule, (such as after feeding, before bedtime, first thing in morning) let your puppy out, teach him the route to the door, praise him at the door and take him out to the part of the yard you want him to use. Very quickly you are teaching him an elimination schedule that will stay with him for the rest of his life.
- Supervise your pup anytime he is free in your home. Supervision is what allows you to direct behavior.
- Never punish your pup by putting or forcing him into his home. Your pup’s home should be his secure place, it should not be associated with punishment, fear, or anything negative.
- Visit midwesthomes4pets website for additional information on crate training and housebreaking.
|QuietTime Pet Beds||Steel Pet Gates||Exercise Pens||QuietTime Crate Covers||Snap'y Fit Bowls|
|The Perfect Accessories for Your Crate!||Ideal for Use in Crates, Carriers, Dog House, Vehicles||Keeps Pets in a Good Place||Attach to a Crate For Extra Space & Room to Exercise or Use Alone||Provides the Privacy, Security and Comfort that Dogs Instinctively Need and Desire||Bracket Attaches to Crate and Holds Bowl in Place|
|Ultra-soft Synthetic Sheepskin or Plush Fur||Strong & Durable Steel Frame Construction||Easy to Set Up -- No Tools Required||Hook & Loop Tabs Hold Cover Neatly in Place While Allowing Access to End & Side Doors on 1, 2 or 3 Door Crates||Locks Securely to Reduce Water and Food Spills in Pet's Living Area|
|Comfortable Polyester-Filled Bolsters||Pressure Mounts for Easy Installation||Folds Flat for Convenient Storage||Made from Durable Easy Care Washer and Dryer Safe 100% Polyester||Rust Resistant Brushed Stainless Steel Bowl|
|Machine Washable||One-Handed, Safe & Secure Spring-Loaded Latch||Configure as a Square or Octagon||Allows Access to the Slide-out Plastic Pan in Your Crate for Easy Removal and Cleaning||Available in 10 oz., 20 oz., 4 and 8 Fl. Cup (1 & 2 QT) Sizes|
|19 inch Wide Door Swings in Either Direction for Easy Walk Through||Perfect for Indoor or Outdoor Use||Bracket Allows for Easy Removal|
|Textured Graphite or Smooth White Finish|
The "all inclusive" Double Door iCrate, folding metal dog crate by MidWest Homes for Pets includes all of the features you will need to provide a convenient, safe and secure pet home for your best friend. This metal dog crate includes a free divider panel allowing you to adjust the size of the dog crate while your dog is still growing, a plastic leak-proof pan for easy clean-up in the event of an accident, a strong plastic carrying handle for easy portability and rubber "roller" feet on the bottom of the crate to protect your floors inside the home. MidWest iCrates also feature our patented side clips which reinforce the dog crate & reduce possible sharp points ensuring a safe experience for you and your pet. The iCrate Double Door metal dog crate configuration (with front & side door access) allows you to situate the dog crate to best fit your floor plan and folds down for convenient storage. The 42" metal iCrate (model 1542DDU) measures 42L x 30W x 28H inches & is suitable for "Large" dog breeds. We at MidWest Homes for Pets understand that your dog is a part of your family and that's why we ensure our dog crates are manufactured with the highest quality control standards creating a safe home for your pet that you can feel confident with. MidWest Homes for Pets stands behind the quality of our products with a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. If you have any questions about our dog crates our customer service department would be glad to help you. MidWest customer service can be contacted at: 1-800-428-8560, available 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerMust be at least 18 & over to purchase. Local Miami buyers only.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fortunately he was crate trained from the start, so he's had no objections to it. In fact, he usually goes in there to sleep just because it's a safe, quiet place. He also has NEVER (knock on wood!) had an accident in his crate.
I do recommend buying a crate bed to match the size of the crate you get. We bought him a small bed and have had to quickly buy a new one. MidWest sells some that will definitely fit under the adjuster.
Also, it fairly easily collapses so it goes with us when we travel to see family. It helps him that his home is with us in a new place!
* Great price. Easily $100+ in stores.
* The locking mechanisms are sturdy and easy to use.
* It took less than 5 minutes to put each cage together and will disassemble just as easily.
* I like the double door setup. It will be very nice if I ever have to flip it to face differently.
* The divider is amazing for kennel training a puppy. It's great to only need one kennel for him and size it up as he does.
* The 42 inch is huge. I could fit inside with my Golden pup right now, and he will definitely fit when he's full size with room to spare.
* Very big and bulky; you need a lot of room in your house for this.
* I consider this fairly sturdy, but I'm not sure it would hold up to a large dog shaking it/trying to escape.
* A bit awkward to carry (which is why we got two rather than carried one up and down the stairs).
I would suggest zip tying the crate if you don't plan on moving it around a lot. I've heard of dogs escaping from crates through the top and stuff.
My dog is currently dealing with separating anxiety. She did eat through the bottom of the tray the very first day she was in it. Although that sucked it hasn't been a problem. I went to Home Depot that night and got some plywood cut that's a tiny bit bigger than the kennel do the kennel could sit on top of that.
So far no other damage has been made to the kennel. I do like how tall it is. It's nice that she can stand up in it.
Just a tip if you're like me and buying a kennel for the first time: Go to the store just to look at what each size actually looks like before buying one online, because I only pulled out a tape measure to decide what size I needed and my jaw dropped when this thing came in the mail.
1. it has a divider so we can grow it with the dog
2. it has a side door allowing for greater placement options in our home
3. the price was half that in the local pet stores.
5-stars because of all the above, plus it seems reasonably sturdy (it's not heavy duty, but it's not going to fall apart sitting there either), and it was super easy to put together. Haven't had a dog in 5 years or so, so I might be out of touch with these products but this thing was so easy to assemble comparatively that it will likely come with us when we travel Also came with a note and a link to helpful crate training instructions video for people like me that are 15 years out of touch with dealing with a new puppy.