Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "MidWest 24" Blue iCrate Folding Metal Dog Crate w/..." and save 50% off the $56.23 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Midwest iCrate Folding Metal Dog Crates; Single Door & Double Door Dog Crates w/ Divider Panel, Floor Protecting "Roller Feet" & Leak-Proof Plastic Pan
- Blue single door folding metal dog crate, iCrate measures 24L x 18W x 19H inches & is suitable for small dog breeds
- Dog crate includes free divider panel, leak-proof plastic pan, a strong carrying handle, rubber "roller" feet to protect your floors & a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Heavy duty slide-bolt latch securely locks dog crate door in place keeping your dog safely inside their pet home
- Folding metal dog crate assembles easily w/out tools & folds flat for convenient storage, travel & portability inside & outside your home
- Durable metal dog crate design creates a safe place for your pet while you're away & provides for your dog's instinctual "den" instincts. Patented rounded corner clips greatly reduce possible sharp-points on the wire dog crate for a safer experience for you & your dog
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Single Door Dog Crate
A Trusted Top-Seller from MidWest Homes for Pets
iCrate single-door dog crates by MidWest Homes for Pets are the Inclusive Home Training System designed completely around the safety, security, and comfort of your dog. Features include safe and secure slide-bolt latches, rounded corners, a durable satin-black Electro-Coat finish, and a removable, washable plastic pan for easy cleanup in the event of an accident. The fold and carry design means iCrate sets up easily in seconds without the need for tools. iCrate easily folds down to a portable size for suitcase-style carrying and includes plastic carrying handles to move the folded crate from one location to another comfortably. iCrate also comes with a free divider panel for use while your puppy is growing. Simply choose the size of crate that your dog will need when it reaches its full adult size. The divider panel will allow you to adjust the length of the living area while your puppy grows, keeping the living space small enough to reduce the chance of your puppy eliminating in one end and sleeping in the other. iCrate single door dog crates carry a one-year limited warranty and support from MidWest’s award-winning customer service team.
Rounded corners and safe and secure slide-bolt latches for your pet’s protection.
Fold and Carry
Sets up and folds down in seconds with no tools required! Easy-to-attach plastic handles make it easy to transport the folded crate.
Pan Stop keeps easy-to-remove, easy-to-clean plastic pan in place.
Includes Divider Panel
The Brand That Stands for Something More
Quality product is what built our brand starting 90 years ago. It’s the foundation of our business. A commitment ongoing, industry-leading quality assurance practices and procedures is what sustains our brand.
We set ourselves apart from our competitors through our relationship among our research and design department, our quality assurance and testing lab, our customer service team, and our production facilities.
This ensures that the pets who use our products are given the the best, most innovative, and safest homes and products on the market.
- Each MidWest product undergoes rigorous product testing from the product design phase and throughout the lifespan of the product line.
- Our tests follow detailed procedures and evaluation methods and are designed to meet the highest of standards.
- Our Customer Service team is ready to assist you!
From Puppy Training. ..
To a Home for Life!
A crate provides a personal, den-like space for your dog to call his own, and it also helps with housebreaking, potty training, and reducing unwanted behaviors like chewing and barking. Choose a crate that will provide adequate space when your dog reaches its’ full, adult size, large enough to stand up without having to hunch and to lie down with legs outstretched. However, don't buy a crate that is too large -- it won’t provide the feeling of safety and security that a dog enjoys in a properly-sized crate.
While your dog is a puppy, the crate may be too big, leading him to eliminate in one end then go to the other end to sleep; divider panels are designed to solve this problem!
- Use our size-breed chart to determine the appropriate size crate for your breed.
- Choose a crate that will provide adequate space when your dog reaches his adult size.
- Use the divider panel to adjust the length of living area as your puppy grows.
- Acquaint your puppy with his new home. Start from early puppyhood and have your puppy sleep and rest in his home. He will begin to seek security and comfort inside his little 'dog room.'
- Be gentle. Encourage your puppy to go into his home. Don’t force him!
- Once he is comfortable with his home, simply restrain him at the door with the door, praising him lavishly. Soon he will be secure in his home with the door closed.
- Understand that little puppies need to 'go' about every 2-4 hours. On a schedule, (such as after feeding, before bedtime, first thing in morning) let your puppy out, teach him the route to the door, praise him at the door and take him out to the part of the yard you want him to use. Very quickly you are teaching him an elimination schedule that will stay with him for the rest of his life.
- Supervise your pup anytime he is free in your home. Supervision is what allows you to direct behavior.
- Never punish your pup by putting or forcing him into his home. Your pup’s home should be his secure place, it should not be associated with punishment, fear, or anything negative.
- Visit midwesthomes4pets website for additional information on crate training and housebreaking.
|QuietTime Pet Beds||Steel Pet Gates||Exercise Pens||QuietTime Crate Covers||Snap'y Fit Bowls|
|The Perfect Accessories for Your Crate!||Ideal for Use in Crates, Carriers, Dog House, Vehicles||Keeps Pets in a Good Place||Attach to a Crate For Extra Space & Room to Exercise or Use Alone||Provides the Privacy, Security and Comfort that Dogs Instinctively Need and Desire||Bracket Attaches to Crate and Holds Bowl in Place|
|Ultra-soft Synthetic Sheepskin or Plush Fur||Strong & Durable Steel Frame Construction||Easy to Set Up -- No Tools Required||Hook & Loop Tabs Hold Cover Neatly in Place While Allowing Access to End & Side Doors on 1, 2 or 3 Door Crates||Locks Securely to Reduce Water and Food Spills in Pet's Living Area|
|Comfortable Polyester-Filled Bolsters||Pressure Mounts for Easy Installation||Folds Flat for Convenient Storage||Made from Durable Easy Care Washer and Dryer Safe 100% Polyester||Rust Resistant Brushed Stainless Steel Bowl|
|Machine Washable||One-Handed, Safe & Secure Spring-Loaded Latch||Configure as a Square or Octagon||Allows Access to the Slide-out Plastic Pan in Your Crate for Easy Removal and Cleaning||Available in 10 oz., 20 oz., 4 and 8 Fl. Cup (1 & 2 QT) Sizes|
|19 inch Wide Door Swings in Either Direction for Easy Walk Through||Perfect for Indoor or Outdoor Use||Bracket Allows for Easy Removal|
|Textured Graphite or Smooth White Finish|
The "all inclusive" blue iCrate, folding metal dog crate by MidWest Homes for Pets includes all of the features you will need to provide a convenient, safe and secure pet home for your best friend. This durable metal dog crate in blue includes a free divider panel allowing you to adjust the size of the dog crate while your dog is still growing, a plastic leak-proof pan for easy clean-up in the event of an accident, a strong plastic carrying handle for easy portability and rubber "roller" feet on the bottom of the crate to protect your floors inside the home. MidWest iCrates also feature our patented side clips which reinforce the dog crate & reduce possible sharp points ensuring a safe experience for you and your pet. Every iCrate metal dog crate folds down flat for convenient storage. The 24" metal iCrate (model 1524BL) measures 24L x 18W x 19H inches & is suitable for "Small" dog breeds & small cats. We at MidWest Homes for Pets understand that your dog is a part of your family and that's why we ensure our dog crates are manufactured with the highest quality control standards creating a safe home for your pet that you can feel confident with. MidWest Homes for Pets stands behind the quality of our products with a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. If you have any questions about our dog crates our customer service department would be glad to help you. MidWest customer service can be contacted at: 1-800-428-8560, available 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
Size: Single Door, Blue | Style: 24-Inch w/ Divider
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||13.75 x 25.5 x 3.5 in||18 x 24 x 19 in||18 x 24 x 20 in||17.2 x 24.25 x 19 in||18.5 x 25 x 4 in||18 x 24 x 21 in|
|Item Weight||13.75 lbs||12 lbs||11.74 lbs||0.7 lb||14 lbs||11 lbs|
|Size||Single Door, Blue||Small||24-inch||24-Inch||Small||24-Inch w/Divider|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We opted for the single door option as additional doors aren't necessary for our use. Here are a few observations after 2 months of use:
Installation: "A", just unfold it and snap it into place. Took less than 10 minutes and was ready to go.
Quality: "B+", pretty sturdy build, but the hinge/lock mechanism rubs against metal and causes the paint to scratch off easily. Also, our husky hasn't chewed the bottom tray like she did with the kennel we had previously (major plus, lol). Not all wobbly, which also a plus.
Price: "A+", unbeatable. Half the price of big box retailers.
Overall: "A", for the price, you cannot beat it. It looks like it will hold up well over time. It's Husky-tested and owner approved!
The divider is what really makes these crates a great buy. We wanted to get a crate that our dog could move around in, so we actually got one that was two sizes too large - the "Intermediate" or 36-inch one. Our dog is a cockapoo that will be classified as "small" when he is fully grown, but obviously he is very tiny at only 8 weeks! This is where the divider comes in... We were able to make the usable portion MUCH smaller which is perfect for our puppy to snuggle up in. As he grows and gets house-trained, we will be able to move the divider further and further and eventually remove it completely... No need to keep purchasing larger crates because this one grows with our little guy!
We actually got two of them! One of them (the larger one I previously mentioned) we actually have attached to an exercise pen to create a decent-sized area for our puppy to play and live in. He can go into the crate for naps, and then freely move around the exercise area -- ideal for any time he has to be alone! The second crate we got so that he can sleep in our bedrooms at night. It is only a 22" one so it's easy to move around and put in the backseat of the car.
Highly, highly recommended for fur babies!