Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
|To protect your Digital Video Games purchase in the event you report it lost or not working, Amazon may invalidate the digital code linked to your purchase. There is no action required from you and your personal information will not be shared. Upon purchase, you’ll receive a download code which you’ll redeem directly on your console or online through your console’s website. Codes are typically delivered instantly, but may take up to five hours in rare cases. This code will be stored on Your Games Library on Amazon if you need to access it later.|
About the product
- PRE-LOAD: Download the game on 10/7/17 at 9pm Pacific Time. Game will be playable on 10/9/17 at 9pm Pacific Time.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Immerse yourself in the epic war for Middle-earth as you confront the Dark Lord Sauron and his Ringwraiths. Forge a Ring of Power to dominate your enemies and command your followers as you experience a unique, personal story brought to life by the award-winning Nemesis System.
Gold Edition includes:
• Slaughter Tribe Nemesis Expansion
• Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion
• The Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion
• The Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion
• Gold War ChestNemesis Expansions include a new Orc Tribe featuring new enemies, followers, missions, abilities, weapons, Fortress and wilderness updates, and a Mythic Gear Set.
- Supported Platforms: PlayStation 4
PlayStation account required for game activation and installation
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also wasn't a fan of the micro transactions they have for loot boxes. You don't have to buy them to beat the game but you do have to collect enough miren to get more captains later which can be done in normal game play. It just felt like gambling when you had to use the loot boxes.