- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: University of Michigan Press (April 21, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0472116894
- ISBN-13: 978-0472116898
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.2 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#7,433,905 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2769 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Legislative Branch
- #5554 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Parties
- #7171 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Elections
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
No Middle Ground: How Informal Party Organizations Control Nominations and Polarize Legislatures
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Seth E. Masket is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Denver.