- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: University of Michigan Press (April 21, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0472116894
- ISBN-13: 978-0472116898
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#8,685,537 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3127 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Legislative Branch
- #6268 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Parties
- #8074 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Elections
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
No Middle Ground: How Informal Party Organizations Control Nominations and Polarize Legislatures
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Seth E. Masket is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Denver.