Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17
Middle outlets The middle outlets are blocked by something. The instructions don't say anything about removing anything. Do I have a defective unit?
asked by Sunflower on August 18, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I ended up contacting Belkin about it last year. They said you just need to wiggle the plug around a bit when putting it in the outlet and it will go in. It worked for me. :)
Sunflower answered on May 26, 2011
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Jeremy answered on December 17, 2012
Comment | 11 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am having the same problem. I have something in the top middle plug but have just now tried to plug in something into the other 3 top plugs and there is something covering the holes. I bought this from Amazon months ago but have just now needed to use these blocked plugs. I must be missing something.
sacflies answered on May 25, 2011
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I had the same problem with 2 out of the 8 BP112230-08s I have. The strips have a lifetime warranty and I got an RMA. The replacements worked fine.
Gene Fowler answered on March 28, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I believe so, yes.
Sunflower answered on December 15, 2011
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Is the round red button an on/off switch?
polishedstaple answered on December 14, 2011
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product