- Shackle bodies and pins are forged from alloy steel, heat treated and tempered to give greater strength and abrasion resistance
- All shackles are marked with size (inches and millimeters) and working load limit in tons
- Ultimate strength equals 5 times working load limit; proof load equals 2.2 times working load limit
- All bolt, nut and cotter shackles have thread protected ends
- When ordering, specify galvanized (G) or painted (P)
Have one to sell?
CM M551G Round Pin Midland Super Strong Chain Shackle, Carbon Steel, 5/8" Size, 4-1/2 ton Working Load Limit
|Price:||$23.81 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Columbus McKinnon|
|Number of Items||1|
|Load Capacity||3500 pounds|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Painted shackles are orange. Ton = 2,000 lbs. Standard industry tolerances apply. Testing and approvals are Meets all requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271D Amendment 1 except as noted|Galvanized per ASTM A153. 5/8" Bail Size. Galvanized Zinc Finish. Cotter Pin locking type.
There are no customer reviews yet.