Find your point of brilliance and achieve happiness at work
Are you showing signs of job stress and career dissatisfaction? Did you wake up this morning excited to face the day ahead? Or did the thought of getting up and going to work make you wish you could stay in bed? If Monday mornings are a low point in your week, it may be a sign that it’s time to change careers.
What if you could increase your success, health and happiness with a few simple steps? How would your life be different if you had more energy, motivation, confidence and self-belief? Imagine waking up every morning looking forward to your day, working and living with purpose, passion and profit.Amazon #1 bestselling author and career expert Cassandra Gaisford (BCA, Dip Psych)
provides simple but powerful and easy to implement ways to boost your happiness, find your passion and purpose, and change. Based on survey research, personal achievements and her professional expertise and success as a career and life coach helping people achieve outstanding results - including lawyers, teachers, back-to-work mums, accountants, school leavers and creative entrepreneurs - Gaisford answers the question: how to work with passion and still pay the bills.
Inspiring and practical career-change tips and job-hunting strategies, and motivational quotes about happiness will help you’ll get your mojo back, challenge your current beliefs and increase your sense of possibility.
By tapping into a combination of practical career strategies, Law of Attraction principals, and the spiritual powers of manifestation, you’ll reawaken dreams, boost your self-awareness, empower your life and challenge what you thought was possible.
You’ll do this in an inspired yet structured way, strengthening your creative thinking skills, boosting your self-awareness and helping you identify your non-negotiable ingredients for success and happiness at work and in your life. Little steps, will lead naturally to bigger leaps, giving you the courage and confidence to take a gulp, and then fly free toward authentic happiness and career fulfillment.
Whether you’re considering a carer change at 30, 40, or changing careers at 50 Mid-Life Career Rescue: What Makes You Happy
will help you:
- Explore and clarify your passions, interests, life purpose, values, transferable skills and natural gift and talents
- Build a strong foundation for career happiness and success by identifying your criteria for job and life satisfaction
- Value your gifts, natural knacks and talents and confirm your work-related strengths
- Gain greater clarity about what you want to change and how to direct your energies positively toward your preferred future
- Strengthen your creative thinking skills, and ability to identify possible roles you would enjoy, including self-employment
- Have the courage to quit, or fall back in love with a job, you’ve come to hate
- Take the stress out of worrying you'll make the wrong move, and super-charge the confidence needed to make an inspired change
- Find your point of brilliance and achieve authentic happiness
- Escape the 9-5 drudge, live and work anywhere and join the new rich
Quit feeling trapped. Reclaim your power! Find a job you love and finally live the life you want! Scroll up and click "Buy Now” before it’s too late.
The strategies in this book will also help job-hunters in their 20s, 30s or 60s