- File Size: 731 KB
- Print Length: 133 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Blue Zoo (November 25, 2015)
- Publication Date: November 25, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B017YC8ITQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #588,888 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Midnight Burn: Action-Packed Revenge & Gripping Vigilante Justice (Angel of Darkness Thriller, Noir & Hardboiled Crime Fiction Book 4) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I was not at all surprised by the identity of the killer, but that didn’t stop me from enjoying the book. With Tess the journey counts as much as the destination. It’s also not bad to see her fallible, as it humanizes her.
We learn some more about one of her formative relationships as a child.
Tess decides that she can never again have feelings for anyone, as getting close to people makes her vulnerable. This is ironic, as she is full of feelings including an extra dose of empathy. That is why she does what she does.
Onto book 5!
It's certainly a series not for the faint-hearted, as each story is set within a world of hard boiled crime and gruesome scenes. This one no exception when a young woman is brutally murdered.
Tess' past is also haunting her, the reason for her current 'occupation'... it will be interesting to see how this plays out (as well as another new development).
Overall, a well written fast-paced read, which hooked me from the beginning to end.
Thanks Steven N. Lee, for being a great author and this wonderful, exciting, frustrating, but totally awesome character with a mission!
In Midnight Burn, Tess is searching for the killer of a young woman whose mutilated body was found in an alley close to her home. There are few clues but multiple, possible suspects. It is a search filled with danger and suspense. I am looking forward to the next book in this fantastic series.
Wow!! This 4th book in Steve N. Lee's A Vigilante Serial Killer series, is a definite mind twister!!
Tess,our Vigilante Killer, definitely shows both her cold blooded side in this book.
It takes skill to do what she does; and a deep thread of ice in her soul.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Noir
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Vigilante Justice
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Hard-Boiled
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Pulp