Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Midnight Memories
Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 25, 2013
I'm an older DIrectioner and just want it say that this album is their best yet. These young men definitely did not disappoint with this new album, and with the deluxe version it's even better. ALL the songs on this album are magnificent and I love the new direction they are exploring musically. Midnight Memories does not sound like your typical boy band music because it is more mature and just plain awesome, but then again One Direction are not your average boy band. They are so much more and breaking down those old stereotypes. I'm so proud of their song writing and how much effort they put into this new album. Even with their busy schedules it's great to see they are not just trying to please everyone but instead really caring about what music they make for the many fans of all ages. I really love this group and hope to see them continue to grow and mature personally and musically. They deserve all their success and I hope to see them perform these songs on the upcoming Where We Are tour in 2014.
on December 20, 2014
I got this for my nine-year-old daughter, who is a big fan of 1D. I was surprised to find that the music was catchy and listening to it in the car as we drove around made me a fan of the band as well. I particularly like that the lyrics are appropriate for the younger set and don't describe things that would make me cringe (never thought I'd be old enough/uncool enough to worry about song lyrics).
on December 24, 2014
I ordered this for my girlfriend for Christmas, everything was damn perfect except one THING, THE MAIN THING, THE DISC WASN'T THERE!!! When it first arrived, it arrived in two days, fine by me that was great. BUT SERIOUSLY WHY NOT PUT THE DISC IN WHEN IT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF BUYING THE ALBUM!! SHE WAS SO SAD AND DOWN BECAUSE OF THIS AND I FEEL LIKE I LITERALLY FAILED HER, THIS IS ALL SHE WANTED AND WOW. Can you guys and/or girls seriously do anything to fix this. I really want her to be happy.
on February 10, 2014
The album itself is absolutely amazing. The boys are better than ever with their new music. The cd features more rock inspired songs with 80's influences and more folk like songs too. This edition was super nice with the book. The pictures and personal letters from the boys really took the new album to another level. Very happy that I purchased the physical copy and the deluxe edition! Highly recommend this!
on January 23, 2014
First I would like to say I love One Direction and I have bought their two previous CD's as well as this one. The first two were good, but this one by far is the best. They have a more mature sound in this CD and the guys themselves wrote a few of the songs too. I have actually bought 2 of this CD, one for me and one for my cousin who is also a big fan of them and she was very happy when she got it at our family Christmas. So all in all, if you like or love One Direction you should definitely buy this.
on August 27, 2017
I love the album so I totally recommend it. However I was expecting the album to be exactly as the image description shows it but instead it was a square version of the album.
review image
on January 21, 2016
I LOVE this album! Each album gets better and better! If you are looking for the nice booklet that 1D fans call the Yearbook Edition, this is NOT it even though that's what the picture is. I made the mistake of buying it without really reading and looking at it. That's ok, though, I can never have enough One Direction!
on January 22, 2014
This was a Christmas Gift for my 7yo Once Direction-crazy daughter. She LOVES it! She wants to listen to it every moment we are in the car (much to the dismay of my Non-Directioner 13yo boy). I have to admit, I enjoy it too! The songs are really quite good. My daughter also reads the book over and over again. I am totally pleased with this purchase! It is by-far the most used Christmas gift she got this year :)
on March 30, 2015
Great cd but shipping came later then promised only by one day so not a big deal but overall wonderful cd I love it and this was a great purchase
on January 24, 2014
This CD is so good. I've played it over and over and like it much better than their first one. The songs are memorable and really showcase them individually and also as a group, which is a hard thing to pull off.

If I had one criticism it's with the packaging. I really do not like the oversized container because you can't just put it in your CD holders. I had to put this CD in an old holder instead.