- File Size: 841 KB
- Print Length: 109 pages
- Publisher: HQ Digital (December 22, 2016)
- Publication Date: December 22, 2016
- Sold by: HarperCollins Publishers
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01JBIQOOC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #123,303 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Price set by seller.
Midnight and Mistletoe at Cedarwood Lodge: Your invite to the most uplifting and romantic New Year’s Eve Party! Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
An emotionally stunning, but delightful conclusion to this romantic holiday e series!
This last installment in the Cedarwood Lodge e-series brings friends and family together for the holidays and finally resolves the age- old mystery of why Clio’s mom has such strong feelings about Cedarwood Lodge and explains why she held back from forging a solid relationship with her daughter. Warning… this storyline will require a box of tissues.
The romances that have developed over the course of the series have developed and I am so happy they were able to resolve some big issues and can begin enjoying their lives together.
But, what about Clio and Tim? Or will it be Clio and Kai? Well, you’ll have to read the book to find out! However, I promise you will be very happy as the book closes with a promising, upbeat and heartwarming conclusion.
It goes without saying that you must read the first two installments to fully enjoy this book, and I highly recommend doing that.
I really enjoyed this e-series as a whole, and had fun reading it in increments, which gave me something to look forward to and because it was easy to work the installments into my busy holiday schedule.
I came to love and care for all the characters and hope to hear from them again someday. The story is, as always, well written and one that appeals to contemporary romance, chick-lit and women’s fiction readers, and is one that will appeal to anyone who enjoys a sweet, touching story.
*I voluntarily reviewed this book from LRR Promotions
All of the characters were well written but my favourite has to be Clio. Her determination to bring Cedarwood Lodge back to life has been a joy to read.
The story has the perfect combination of friendship, romance and new beginnings. Everything flowed perfectly and I read it in one sitting, I just didn't want to put it down!
By the end I was left with happy tears and it really was a perfect end to the series.
Five stars from me!
A delightful and charming story!
Thank you to Rebecca Raisin, Love Reading Romance Tours, HQDigitalUK & Netgalley. This is my honest and unbiased opinion.
In book three 'Midnight and Mistletoe,' Clio is gearing up for Christmas with her family and friends, as well as looking forward to the new year and the bookings that have already started coming in for weddings at Cedarwood lodge. Before the weddings though, Clio has a big new years eve party to plan on short notice and she also has to see how Christmas goes with her Mum. Things are still a bit of a strain between them and now to top it all off, Clio is hiding the fact that Isla found the maze in the grounds of Cedarwood, that seems to upset her Mum so much. Not telling her doesn't feel right, but Clio doesn't want to ruin Christmas, so she keeps it to herself for the time being. At least she thinks that's the case, what she doesn't expect is for Isla to tell her Mum herself, in a burst of excitement about what she's found in the garden she keeps. How will Clio's Mum react? Is this going to push them further apart or can Clio finally help her Mum mend old wounds? If that wasn't enough on her plate, everyone at Cedarwood is happy and loved up apart from Clio. She's enjoying seeing so much romance in the air but while her and Kai have exchanged a few kisses here and there, she is still as confused as ever and doesn't know what to do. Can she finally tell him how she feels or will he leave after new year and she have left it too late?
This was a wonderful last installment from Rebecca Raisin's Cedarwood Lodge series. All of the individual stories I had been so eager to see come together did, in a very lovely and emotional way. I was happy to finally find out what had happened all those years ago at Cedarwood to make Clio's Mum so closed off and cold. It was a heartbreaking story but I was glad to see Clio able to help her Mum in small ways so that their relationship could move forward, as there really was so much love between the two of them.
I thoroughly enjoyed seeing each relationship in this story blossom, especially Armory and Cruz's. They both seemed so sweet together. I liked that they were taking baby steps to give each other a little of what they both wanted to make things work between them. As for Clio and Kai...will they, won't they? You have to read to find out!!
My favourite character I have to say would be Aunt Bessie, she was so vibrant and kind that I couldn't help but just love her. To me she was the positivity in the room, someone who just wanted everyone to be happy and eat her delicious doughnuts. Everything from her clothes, to her make up, to her talent for magnificent doughnut towers, had me smiling and wishing I could help her in the kitchen baking her famous treats! I couldn't promise half of the doughnuts would make it to the shop front though!
Rebecca Raisin has a knack for creating wonderful little towns full of amazing people who you just want to get to know and then never leave. Spending Christmas and New Year at Cedarwood lodge was a bookworm's paradise, which I'm certain you will enjoy all year round. I for one can not wait for Rebecca's next book. She is a book lovers dream! :)
Most recent customer reviews
This is book 3 of Rebecca Raisin’s Cedarwood Lodge series and it all follows Clio Winter.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Classics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > United States > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Classics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy