Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 130 reviews
on March 28, 2017
These books are a cry of relief from the five minute books we usually read with our son and they have already taught him so much about science, nature, and particularly history. Jack and Annie, the lead characters in the series, travel through time and meet with prominent historical figures such as Equipment Queens, take a trip to the moon, spend a day with Abraham Lincoln, land in camp with General George Washington as he is ready to cross the Delaware, and even convince a young Mozart to continue his pursuit in music.

They are well written books that peak interest in subjects young kids may not yet have access to and have accompanying research guides that give detailed back stories and historical guides to the subjects covered in the novels. Although the intended audience of the series seem to be for children around 8 - 10, our five year old becomes engulfed in the stories every single evening, always looking forward to what adventure Jack and Annie are heading for next.

Amazon also tend to have a wider availability of the series than book stores like Barnes and Nobel at prices up to half the cost of the same.
on July 26, 2015
My teenage brother who has cerebral palsy adores the collection of magic treehouse books. They are just small enough for him to hold comfortably with his frail hands and the text is big enough for him to read without having difficulty. The content of this book is interesting for not only kids, but any person who loves adventure stories. For my brother who is confined to a wheelchair, these books are an escape out of reality, where he can feel normal. I would recommend these books for any disabled person based on the effect they have on my brother. Happy reading!
on November 6, 2016
I Love Magic Treehouse books. My second grade students read the fiction in Language Arts and the nonfiction in Social Studies or Science. We then make connections between the two. Currently, we are reading Thanksgiving on Thursday and Pilgrims.
on January 23, 2017
I bought this for my granddaughter. She has a lot of the series they got from someone else but was missing this book. Great series for the right age. We enjoy reading them together before bedtime.
on July 17, 2016
My son loves these books. It does a great job feeding a sense of curiosity and wonder in kids.
on April 9, 2017
My student will love reading this book!
on March 15, 2017
My 5 year old loved this book .
on July 13, 2016
Christmas gift.
on June 5, 2016
The Magic Treehouse books are truly magic, my 8 year old son loves them and I can't keep up with ordering them. I have purchased 4 at a time and he reads them in days. They are great books and great for his imagination!
on September 13, 2013
Very good story and use of the imagination. Both Jack and Annie travel through space and time and into a lunar moon base for astronauts. They both put on space suits and explore the grey surface of the moon, but for only two hours before their time runs out. On the surface of the moon they discover a moon man from the future, that assists them in identifying the missing fourth letter M, before Morgan Lee Fay is released from her spell.