|Print List Price:||$16.99|
Save $7.00 (41%)
Price set by seller.
Midnight at the Tuscany Hotel Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
James Markert lives with his wife and two children in Louisville, Kentucky. He has a history degree from the University of Louisville and won an IPPY Award for The Requiem Rose, which was later published as A White Wind Blew, a story of redemption in a 1929 tuberculosis sanatorium, where a faith-tested doctor uses music therapy to heal the patients. James is also a USPTA tennis pro and has coached dozens of kids who’ve gone on to play college tennis in top conferences like the Big 10, the Big East, and the ACC. Learn more at JamesMarkert.com; Facebook: James Markert; Twitter: @JamesMarkert.
--This text refers to the paperback edition.
- Publication Date : April 9, 2019
- File Size : 4027 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 369 pages
- Publisher : Thomas Nelson (April 9, 2019)
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Page Numbers Source ISBN : 0785219099
- ASIN : B07DT7VJ8S
- Language: : English
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Up to 5 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,226,968 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: