|Item Weight||9.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.4 x 6 x 0.6 inches|
|Item model number||15003006|
|Number of Items||1|
|Sheet Size||148 × 210 millimeters|
|Manufacturer Part Number||15003006|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Midori MD Notebook - A5 Grid Paper
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Rhodia Black Webnotebook 5.5 inch x 8.3 inch Dot Grid
Maruman Mnemosyne Special Memo Notepad - A5 (5.8" X 8.3") - 7 mm Rule Divisions - 24 Lines X 80 Sheets
Miliko Transparent Hardcover A5 Size Dot Grid Wirebound/Spiral Notebook-2 Per Pack (Dot Grid), A5 8.27inX5.67in
Rhodia Wirebound Notebook 8.8 X11.75 Inches Black Grid, Satin
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Fun Fun Hobby Japan!||Global Village Brands||Maxton & Company||Miliko Inc||Fun Stuff For Sale|
|Item Dimensions||6.02 x 8.39 x 0.55 in||1 x 5 x 1 in||5.83 x 8.27 x 0.39 in||5.67 x 8.27 x 0.39 in||9.84 x 11.69 x 0.35 in|
|Number of Items||1||1||1||2||1|
|Paper Size||148 × 210 millimeters||5 1/2 x 8 1/4||A5||A5 in||9 x 11-3/4|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) opens fairly flat, which is helpful
2) pages are good quality. Definitely can't withstand sharpie or double highlighting, but for my purposes it's just fine. (Pages are kind of cream colored)
3) love the grid. It's light blue and actually seems like it's made more for aligning Japanese characters (makes sense) but the way the squares don't completely touch (see pic) makes it easier for me to avoid losing what line I'm on.
4) there are small notches every 10 squares, and every two squares along the sids of the grid, which make it easy to break pages into bigger grids (e.g.: drawing out a calendar)
5) the grid is actually centered on the page so there is a bit of blank room on the edges of the pages, great for writing headers so I immediately see where I am on a page
6) this sounds weird, but this book SMELLS fantastic. Like a peppery, new pages kind of smell.
1) card stock covers are flimsy and will easily dirty, so consider getting a plastic covering or something. It does come with a wax paper cover, but it doesn't offer much protection
2) I wouldn't necessarily call this a con, but the notebook does instruct you to reinforce the bookmark it has with a little piece of tape becauseof the way it's attached.
3) UPDATE: Depending on the pen you use, the ink WILL smudge if highlighted or touched too soon after writing. I've noticed that when I use felt tip markers this isn't an issue, but when I use a roller ball Precise 5 Pentel pen (the ones you can get at Staples) it smudges anytime I highlight, so it's really a process of trial and error. Also, pencil takes very well to the paper (which for me is a pro).
The pages are thick and smooth. I have not experienced any feathering or bleeding with any of my fountain pen/ink combinations and the texture is lovely under the nib. I have also used Flair felt-tipped marker pens, Pilot Precise V-5 rollerballs, colored pencils, and a Sharpie with an EF tip. Only the Sharpie bled through the page. However, the coating on the paper makes it so that ink takes an excessively long time to dry, even longer than Rhodia or any other paper I've used. Some inks wouldn't dry at all, even when left open overnight, and I have to use blotter paper to soak up the excess. Most inks dry after a minute or so, but it makes it hard to jot down a quick note on the go, as I have to wait to close the book. That is, however, my only complaint about it, and the only reason for 4 stars instead of 5.
Other than that, the notebook has good construction, the grid on each page is even and useful. The pages open nice and flat. The cream-colored pages are soft and pleasant, and the grid is a nice shade of blue, not too light or dark. The ribbon bookmark is slim, which I like, as it never gets in the way. Overall, I really like the notebook, but I think a slightly more absorbent paper might be a better choice for a bullet journal in the future.
I've used it for a while now. The paper is nice and weighty. Depending on the pen, there is minor feathering, but I have a light hand so this is not a deal breaker for me. This book is pristinely white and I went through JetPens to get a cover that would fit this book as I take it everywhere with me and it would need the help.
If you are using this book with Sharpie Markers or anything like that, I wouldn't suggest it but for an average user, I'd say it would be a good start before shelling out twice as much for a bigger brand name.
Most recent customer reviews
The paper takes watercolor fairly decently. No bleeding with water or alcohol based pens.Read more
1. Pages are thick enough that the pens do not bleed through, but thin enough to still be...Read more