BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 25, 2013
Saw one of the series and got hooked! Love Midsomer's Barnaby and Troy. We feel like part of the Midsomer community. The twists and turns of the plot, keep us glued to our seats. Totally recommend this series to anyone who likes British mysteries.
on December 11, 2013
I found the character realistic - in the British sense
dry humor - well acted character -
first time I saw this series was in Set 21
purchased because of character familiar from another series called Mrs. Bradley
and fell in love with John Nettles portrayal
HAD TO SEE MORE!
on May 4, 2017
Watched all the episodes and issues. I love this series with Tom Barnaby and can watch it over and over.
on September 3, 2017
I wanted this selection for my library. The early days were the best for this series.
on June 15, 2016
I'm on my second time to watch this series. I absolutely love this show - all seasons. The setting is amazing with all of the small towns and their intriguing secrets. DCI Barnaby is awesome. I love his demeanor - always a gentleman, but with some dry humor. I love the relationship between Barnaby and his sergeant and with his wife and daughter. It keeps interest without getting too bogged down and taking away from the mystery.
on December 5, 2014
I am hooked on Midsomer Murders. What I cannot understand is why all the PBS stations are not showing this wonderful show. Three years ago I was on vacation and this came up on that areas PBS. I have tried and tried to get it here in the Pittsburgh area. But when I saw this on Ebay and Amazon... I AM NOW UP TO DATE WITH ALL SETS... YAHOO!
on June 18, 2017
I am always impressed and entertained by this series.
on May 5, 2017
Love this series and like John Nettles!!
on June 1, 2017
Dad loves Barnaby--he's super pleased!
on February 11, 2016
This is our new binge-watching addiction. Well-played, well-scripted and pure comfort food for the mystery-minded, particularly fans of the British detective/procedural genre. Barnaby is a pure pleasure to watch in action, and the setting and plot are never predictable or dull. We are working our way through the entire series, at least the John Nettles ones, and are up to season 7 with nary a disappointment yet. Heartily recommended.