Midwest Hearth Wire Chimney Cleaning Brush (6-Inch Round)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 6 x 9.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TEMPERED STEEL BRUSH - Stiff steel bristles clean coal and soot from masonry flues, and chimneys
- GALVANIZED STEEL STEM - Heavy duty double-spiral stem for long-lasting durability
- 1/4 INCH NPT FITTINGS - Features 1/4" male pipe threads for use with our fiberglass rod kits (sold separately)
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - Superior components provide excellent performance
- MADE IN USA - Quality manufactured in the Midwest!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
☑ Chimneys should be cleaned at least once a year, and more often if you use your fireplace frequently. ☑ Midwest Hearth Wire Chimney Brushes are designed to be used with a masonry chimney flue (not a metal flue). ☑ Measure the inner diameter of your flue and order the same size brush: 6" Round or 8" Round. ☑ Our chimney brushes are professional quality and feature stiff tempered steel bristles and a heavy duty galvanized steel stem. ☑ The brush will have 1/4-Inch male pipe threads at the end that may be attached to extension rods. ☑ Midwest Hearth offers an 18-Foot fiberglass rod extension kit that is compatible with these brushes (sold separately).