Midwest Hearth Poly Chimney Cleaning Brush (8-Inch Round)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8 x 8 x 10.5 inches|
About this item
- POLYPROPYLENE BRUSH - Stiff poly bristles clean coal and soot from metal stove pipes, flue, and chimneys
- GALVANIZED STEEL STEM - Heavy duty double-spiral stem for long-lasting durability
- 1/4 INCH NPT FITTINGS - Features 1/4" male pipe threads for use with our fiberglass rod kits (sold separately)
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - Superior components provide excellent performance
- MADE IN USA - Quality manufactured in the Midwest!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
☑ Chimneys should be cleaned at least once a year, and more often if you use your fireplace frequently. ☑ Midwest Hearth Poly Chimney Brushes are designed to be used with metal chimney flue to help prevent scratching and marring of the steel pipe. ☑ Measure the inner diameter of your flue and order the same size brush: 6" Round or 8" Round. ☑ Our chimney brushes are professional quality and feature stiff polypropylene bristles and a heavy duty galvanized steel stem. ☑ The brush will have 1/4-Inch male pipe threads at the end that may be attached to extension rods. ☑ Midwest Hearth offers an 18-Foot fiberglass rod extension kit that is compatible with these brushes (sold separately).