Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Midwest iCrate Pet Crates
|Price:||$52.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$12.00 (18%)|
- 42L x 28W x 31H Inches. Ideal for Pets 71 to 90 pounds
- Double Door
- Divider Panel and Composite plastic Pan included
- Fold and Carry Configuration, Safe and secure slide bolt latch
- If you would like to size your crate based on your dog breed, that's a much longer list and can be found in the PDF attached in this page
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 42-Inch w/Divider | Style: Double Door | Color: Crate
From the Manufacturer
Double Door Dog Crates
with Divider Panel
A Trusted Top-Seller from MidWest Homes for Pets
iCrate double-door dog crates by MidWest Homes for Pets are the Inclusive Home Training System designed completely around the safety, security, and comfort of your dog. Features include safe and secure slide-bolt latches, rounded corners, a durable satin-black Electro-Coat finish, and a removable, washable plastic pan for easy cleanup in the event of an accident. The fold and carry design means iCrate sets up easily in seconds without the need for tools. iCrate easily folds down to a portable size for suitcase-style carrying and includes plastic carrying handles to move the folded crate from one location to another comfortably. iCrate also comes with a free divider panel for use while your puppy is growing. Simply choose the size of crate that your dog will need when it reaches its full adult size. The divider panel will allow you to adjust the length of the living area while your puppy grows, keeping the living space small enough to reduce the chance of your puppy eliminating in one end and sleeping in the other. iCrate double door dog crates carry a one-year limited warranty and support from MidWest’s award-winning customer service team.
Rounded corners and safe and secure slide-bolt latches for your pet’s protection.
Fold and Carry
Sets up and folds down in seconds with no tools required! Easy-to-attach plastic handles make it easy to transport the folded crate.
Pan Stop keeps easy-to-remove, easy-to-clean plastic pan in place.
Includes Divider Panel
The Brand That Stands for Something More
Quality product is what built our brand starting 90 years ago. It’s the foundation of our business. A commitment ongoing, industry-leading quality assurance practices and procedures is what sustains our brand.
We set ourselves apart from our competitors through our relationship among our research and design department, our quality assurance and testing lab, our customer service team, and our production facilities.
This ensures that the pets who use our products are given the the best, most innovative, and safest homes and products on the market.
- Each MidWest product undergoes rigorous product testing from the product design phase and throughout the lifespan of the product line.
- Our tests follow detailed procedures and evaluation methods and are designed to meet the highest of standards.
- Our Customer Service team is ready to assist you!
From Puppy Training. ..
To a Home for Life!
A crate provides a personal, den-like space for your dog to call his own, and it also helps with housebreaking, potty training, and reducing unwanted behaviors like chewing and barking. Choose a crate that will provide adequate space when your dog reaches its’ full, adult size, large enough to stand up without having to hunch and to lie down with legs outstretched. However, don't buy a crate that is too large -- it won’t provide the feeling of safety and security that a dog enjoys in a properly-sized crate.
While your dog is a puppy, the crate may be too big, leading him to eliminate in one end then go to the other end to sleep; divider panels are designed to solve this problem!
- Use our size-breed chart to determine the appropriate size crate for your breed.
- Choose a crate that will provide adequate space when your dog reaches his adult size.
- Use the divider panel to adjust the length of living area as your puppy grows.
- Acquaint your puppy with his new home. Start from early puppyhood and have your puppy sleep and rest in his home. He will begin to seek security and comfort inside his little 'dog room.'
- Be gentle. Encourage your puppy to go into his home. Don’t force him!
- Once he is comfortable with his home, simply restrain him at the door with the door, praising him lavishly. Soon he will be secure in his home with the door closed.
- Understand that little puppies need to 'go' about every 2-4 hours. On a schedule, (such as after feeding, before bedtime, first thing in morning) let your puppy out, teach him the route to the door, praise him at the door and take him out to the part of the yard you want him to use. Very quickly you are teaching him an elimination schedule that will stay with him for the rest of his life.
- Supervise your pup anytime he is free in your home. Supervision is what allows you to direct behavior.
- Never punish your pup by putting or forcing him into his home. Your pup’s home should be his secure place, it should not be associated with punishment, fear, or anything negative.
- Visit midwesthomes4pets website for additional information on crate training and housebreaking.
|QuietTime Pet Beds||Steel Pet Gates||Exercise Pens||QuietTime Crate Covers||Snap'y Fit Bowls|
|The Perfect Accessories for Your Crate!||Ideal for Use in Crates, Carriers, Dog House, Vehicles||Keeps Pets in a Good Place||Attach to a Crate For Extra Space & Room to Exercise or Use Alone||Provides the Privacy, Security and Comfort that Dogs Instinctively Need and Desire||Bracket Attaches to Crate and Holds Bowl in Place|
|Ultra-soft Synthetic Sheepskin or Plush Fur||Strong & Durable Steel Frame Construction||Easy to Set Up -- No Tools Required||Hook & Loop Tabs Hold Cover Neatly in Place While Allowing Access to End & Side Doors on 1, 2 or 3 Door Crates||Locks Securely to Reduce Water and Food Spills in Pet's Living Area|
|Comfortable Polyester-Filled Bolsters||Pressure Mounts for Easy Installation||Folds Flat for Convenient Storage||Made from Durable Easy Care Washer and Dryer Safe 100% Polyester||Rust Resistant Brushed Stainless Steel Bowl|
|Machine Washable||One-Handed, Safe & Secure Spring-Loaded Latch||Configure as a Square or Octagon||Allows Access to the Slide-out Plastic Pan in Your Crate for Easy Removal and Cleaning||Available in 10 oz., 20 oz., 4 and 8 Fl. Cup (1 & 2 QT) Sizes|
|19 inch Wide Door Swings in Either Direction for Easy Walk Through||Perfect for Indoor or Outdoor Use||Bracket Allows for Easy Removal|
|Textured Graphite or Smooth White Finish|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Midwest iCrate Double Door Crate with Divider for Pets, 42-Inch
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Won Lane||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||42 inches x 28 inches||42 inches x 28 inches||42 inches x 29 inches||42 inches x 28 inches|
|Item Weight||35 pounds||30.64 pounds||29.1 pounds||29.01 pounds|
|Size||42-Inch w/Divider||Large||42" Double-Door w/ Divider||Large|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Update 1/2011: This crate is still standing strong and has proven itself to hold up against a strong dog, us bumping up against it, moving it, collapsing it, and cleaning it. It's perfect!
Update 10/2012: This crate is still holding up after several moves and a few dogs! It shows no signs of wear and still works perfectly. I'm pregnant and it's still very easy to use and move.
Available in five sizes:
24"(dogs 11-25lbs) measures: 25 1/2" L x 19" W x 20 3/4 H"
30"(dogs 26-40lbs) measures: 31"L x 21 3/4" W x 23 3/4" H
36"(dogs 41-70lbs) measures: 37" L x 25" W x 26 3/4" H
42"(dogs 71-90lbs) measures: 43"L x 29" W x 30 1/2" H
48"(dogs 91-130lbs) measures: 49" L x 30 1/2" W x 32 1/4" H
So, I bought the 30" one for my 47lb dog and have to get the 36" one instead.
Upon receiving it I put it together in about 3 min and thew a blanket over the top and put one of the dog bed's inside. The bed fit perfect which is a good thing. Usually too big or too small. I am very satisfied with this product and the price of the product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect size for my Golden Retriever puppy and the divider makes sizing easy. Great quality for the price, as this crate is nearly half as expensive as those in the big name pet... Read morePublished 14 minutes ago by Amazon Customer
Very sturdy and durable crate. I got the medium size for my beagle puppy. It's too big for him now but the separator that came with it is perfect for that. Read morePublished 1 hour ago by Christina
Good quality, true to size. My cat uses it as her bed. Then if the dog wants to mess with her we shut the door and give her peace.Published 2 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Absolutely worth the price! You would pay double for a crate this size elsewhere! Previously, we purchased a plastic crate that was half the size for around the same price - within... Read morePublished 2 hours ago by Nikki
This product is extremely easy to piece together and functions appropriately. I also quite like that it has doors on both the side and front.Published 6 hours ago by Daniel Rodriguez
Is what I wanted but did have some damage, can make it work so didn't return it, needed it right away.Published 7 hours ago by sandra wolff
Really great for my puppy although she hates to be in it. Perfect size and sturdy enough to move it as we do a lot. Read morePublished 7 hours ago by Nicole Rhodes