Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $147.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Miele CM6350 Graphite Grey Countertop Coffee Machine, Medium
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OneTouch and OneTouch for Two - For more enjoyment together: Single or double: Extra program for preparing one or two cappuccino or latte macchiato.
- AromaticSystem - Intensive coffee aroma: flavor-conserving grinding and intelligent brewing to achieve best possible results.
- Quick and easy Espresso, Coffee, Long coffee, Ristretto, Cappuccino, Caffè latte, Hot milk and hot milk froth, Latte macchiato
- Individual settings - As you desire: Select coffee amount, grinder setting, temperature, water amount and save settings for repeat use.
- User profiles - Your choice: Up to ten individual user profiles for your own unique coffee experience.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
JURA S8 Automatic Coffee Machine, Chrome
Jura Z8 Automatic One-Touch P.E.P. Coffee Machine with Touch Screen Display and Glass Milk Container Bundle (2 Items)
Jura Giga 6 Automatic Coffee Machine
|Sold By||Better Home NJ||Bellevue Design Co.||Lifestyle by Focus||Better Home NJ|
|Color||Graphite Gray||Chrome||SILVER||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||23 x 13 x 17 inches||12.7 x 20.1 x 16.7 inches||25.3 x 18.6 x 23.2 inches||9.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|
|Item Weight||25.50 lbs||20.00 lbs||—||30.00 lbs|
|Material||ABS Plastic||Stainless Steel||Glass||stainless steel, aluminum|
Countertop coffee machine with OneTouch for Two feature and integrated cup warmer for perfect coffee. Perfect milk froth for coffee specialities - Cappuccinatore Perfect results and intense coffee flavor - AromaticSystem Fully automatic perfection - OneTouch for Two Convenient cleaning programs for care and maintenance Pre-warmed cups always on hand - integrated cup warmer
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This product just isn’t good enough to spend this amount of money for what you get and the ridiculous customer service hoops you have to go through to get assistance. Shouldn’t be that difficult.
This machine is the little brother. It is more compact and you have to fill with water and throw out grounds and leaked liquid more often (approximately every 5-10 6 ounce cups of coffee) but it makes coffee drinks flawlessly. It makes milk infused drinks such as cappuccino flawlessly as well.
Finally, cleaning the machine is well thought out both at the standard cleaning level and the infrequent maintenance levels for degreasing, scaling, and cleaning out the milk pipes.
To my surprise, it is expensive but cheaper than equivalent machines I shopoed.
If you want an excellent cup of coffee and are willing to work for it, you will love it.
***We have had this about 3 months. The grinder has stopped working. Customer support says I have to box it up and send it back. Not happy.
My only complain is that the "new machine plastic flavor" took FOREVER to go away. It was bad, too. The first 30 or so cups of coffee or anything with milk tasted extremely plasticky and had a strong odor of chemicals. Not ideal.
To fix this, I just ran a bunch of cheap coffee and milk through the system until it came out normal tasting (took probably three hours) and then did all of the cleaning cycles. The coffee tastes wonderful now.
Update 5/13/2020: Machine is still going strong. No issues to speak of. I had a problem with the breaker flipping in my new house occasionally, and I will say I had the displeasure of dealing with Miele service. They were slow to respond, and in the end, offered basically no help. The problem ended up being a faulty AFCI breaker, and NOT the Miele machine. Still very pleased with this purchase.
The tech guy gave me a reference number and now I have to wait until Monday for them to call me when I travel for work all week. Not only is this extremely inconvenient, but at $2,000 dollars, I wouldn’t have dreamt I’d be going through this crap right now.
I want a replacement immediately! $2,000 and no one should have to spend one minute trying to fix it. Clearly the machine had no quality check before leaving the factory. Again, beyond upset doesn’t even remotely describe how ticked I am right now.