Miele S4212 Neptune Canister Vacuum Cleaner
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STB 205 Turbo Brush for Carpets and Pet Hair
- Motor - Powerful 1200 watts
- Miele-made Vortex Motor System | Telescopic suction tube to avoid straining backs - Can be adjusts to the perfect height for you
- 30 feet cleaning reach - This is the total distance that you can clean without the need to unplug the cleaner
- Upholstery tool - Ideal for cleaning soft furnishings with maximum efficiency while protecting more delicate materials
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Miele Galaxy S4 Neptune Vacuum Cleaner model S4212 weighs in at only 10 lbs, making it very easy to use. It also boasts many popular features including the new, powerful 1200 Watt Miele Vortex motor, electronic speed control, the ability to use an optional Certified HEPA filter, the STB 205-3 Turbobrush, large 3.5 qt. dustbag, over 150 CFM air flow and its extremely quiet operation. This compact, light weight vacuum provides strong suction and high air flow, enabling you to enjoy your cleaning tasks. This Miele vacuum has a case with a beautiful turquoise finish while being very durable. This Miele Neptune model S4212 replaced the Miele Antares model S4210 in January 2009. Model: S4212 Product Code: S4212-Nep
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I vacuumed while my daughter was napping...I could have never done that w/the upright Kenmore I'm retiring. I'm so happy with this purchase. I will update this review in 6 months (writing reminder in my Franklin). Yes, yes love is in the air. XXOXOO
Six months is around the corner. I am still in love. Can I just tell you that my cleaning habits have changed...I once vacuumed once a week maybe twice, since I received my Miele I vacuum every other day (it's crazy I know)I'm so addicted to the clean feeling plus I want to share this scent secret with you...when I change the vacuum bag I put 14-18 drops of my favorite essential oil on cotton ball vacuum it up & every time I vacuum that scent is distributed thru the whole house. My favorite scent right now is Lemongrass by Aura Cacia...so natural. I don't know about you but we have 2 pooches and after a few vacuums you can get a musty rank smelling vacuum air...well the essential oil prevents that smell completely.
Back to the vacuum itself. It really does perform like all the 5 stars it's rated to be. Good luck I hope you do invest in one of these beauties. Your gonna be in love.
1) The cord is short. MUCH shorter than any other vacuum I have ever owned. I constantly have to stop the vacuum, unplug the cord, plug it back in, and restart the vacuum. This is, in my opinion, the biggest fault with this vacuum. It does not seem like it would have been all that hard for the manufacturer to make the cord 10'-15' longer.
2) There is no on/off button on the vacuum handle. The button is on the canister and you have to use your foot to turn the vacuum on and off. Since the button is a bit curved, and your foot can easily slip and miss turning the vacuum on and off, this is a pain.
3) The vacuum blows hot air up, out of the top of the vacuum canister, not out the back of the vacuum. So you quite often get a blast of hot air in your face as you move the vacuum around.
4) The bag is small. Very small. And expensive. So if you have pets that shed, you will be spending a LOT on bags.
5) The Turbo Tool, while it works, is powered by suction, so it does not work as well as electric-powered carpet heads.
6) Because of a useful-sounding swivel feature, the regular vacuum head is too tall to fit under many furniture pieces. So you either have to skip vacuuming under dressers and such, or switch to the very smallest head (intended for furniture). Either way, a big flaw.
I am in many ways happier with this vacuum than with my old Kenmore or Electrolux. It is very nice that it is quiet and light. But I really don't know what the manufacturer was thinking when they failed to note, or fix, the faults mentioned above. If they did, this would be an unbeatable vacuum. As it is, it is a decent vacuum.
Most recent customer reviews
I wanted vacuum of a high quality, so I purchased this one on...Read more